Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? 10:26 - May 24 with 1129 viewsFPL_Tractor

I’m thinking Clements, Andoh, Gibbs and Morris were out of contract.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 10:44 - May 24 with 1073 viewsitfcjoe

From what I have heard - Clements, Morris and Hughes have all been offered another year.

That isn't to say no one else has - I just haven't heard on them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 10:46 - May 24 with 1050 viewsFPL_Tractor

Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 10:44 - May 24 by itfcjoe

From what I have heard - Clements, Morris and Hughes have all been offered another year.

Thanks Joe. Let’s hope we hear some official confirmations soon. I guess if players were being released that would have been announced?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 10:57 - May 24 with 979 viewsBluefish

Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 10:44 - May 24 by itfcjoe

What are your views on those Joe? I am surprised about Clements especially, not seen a lot of him but the loan didn't appear to go well. Morris was obviously once highly rated but the injury seems to set him miles back. Hughes another with injuries having previously been knocking on the door. The PC clear out and not looking at any youths when nothing to play for made me think none would get a sniff next season

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 11:01 - May 24 with 961 viewsitfcpaul

Hi Joe

Any rumours or knowledge about any first team incomings? Seems to have gone very quiet

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 11:26 - May 24 with 848 viewsitfcjoe

Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 10:57 - May 24 by Bluefish

What are your views on those Joe? I am surprised about Clements especially, not seen a lot of him but the loan didn't appear to go well. Morris was obviously once highly rated but the injury seems to set him miles back. Hughes another with injuries having previously been knocking on the door. The PC clear out and not looking at any youths when nothing to play for made me think none would get a sniff next season

Surprised re Clements, he went to Dagenham and didn't get a kick there - Hughes and Morris missed so much time through injury - but Morris a player who has shown a lot when fit, and was apparently flying before his latest injury and banging on first team door.

Think all 3 are Kieron Dyer decisions from what I understand

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 11:30 - May 24 with 798 viewsPhilTWTD

That fits in with what I'd expect from conversations I've had previously. I've just asked the club and they say the situation is still being sorted, which I assume means contracts have been offered/not offered and just waiting for agreements or otherwise. Gibbs was offered new terms a while back but is still to sign. Expectation is that he will but as he has no option on his deal it is potentially a concern.
Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 11:31 - May 24 with 783 viewsPhilTWTD

Has there been any news on the u23s out of contract? Did i miss it? on 11:26 - May 24 by itfcjoe

Surprised re Clements, he went to Dagenham and didn't get a kick there - Hughes and Morris missed so much time through injury - but Morris a player who has shown a lot when fit, and was apparently flying before his latest injury and banging on first team door.

Think all 3 are Kieron Dyer decisions from what I understand

Clements has done very well since he came back having previously stalled, from what I'm told. I'm sure they would be KD decisions. I know he's a big fan of Tommy Hughes in particular.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024