Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone 13:20 - May 24 with 10878 viewsitfcpaul

Just in case you missed it...

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/may/ipswich-tribute-to-season-ticket-holders/

really nice idea, especially and even after the compensation package announced, just another touch of something nice from the club to the fans I though
[Post edited 24 May 2021 13:21]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:22 - May 24 with 2885 viewsDanTheMan

That's a nice gesture.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:24 - May 24 with 2863 viewsBLUEBEAT

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:22 - May 24 by DanTheMan

That's a nice gesture.

It would be if they have asked for permission from every season ticket holder to use their name on a publicly displayed billboard. DPA nightmare but easily solved with a Sharpie.

Poll: W or W

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:24 - May 24 with 2844 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:22 - May 24 by DanTheMan

That's a nice gesture.

Now what about non ST holders that actually spent more money than ST holders in 20/21 to support the club financially

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:25 - May 24 with 2841 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:24 - May 24 by BLUEBEAT

It would be if they have asked for permission from every season ticket holder to use their name on a publicly displayed billboard. DPA nightmare but easily solved with a Sharpie.

There's always one..

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:26 - May 24 with 2834 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:24 - May 24 by chrismakin

Now what about non ST holders that actually spent more money than ST holders in 20/21 to support the club financially

Then I realised there's always more then one.....

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:27 - May 24 with 2822 viewsitfcpaul

I am sure there will have been an agreement covering DPA and GDPR already as part of signing up, if you know anything about the subject I guess

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:36 - May 24 with 2737 viewsBLUEBEAT

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:27 - May 24 by itfcpaul

I am sure there will have been an agreement covering DPA and GDPR already as part of signing up, if you know anything about the subject I guess

I used to be GDPR officer as part of my job. Absolute ball-ache. They’ve outsourced it now, thankfully.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:41 - May 24 with 2706 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Really dude?
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:46 - May 24 with 2659 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:41 - May 24 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Really dude?

I thought it was a strange statement as well and the display is there to show support for those that continued to pay while the pandemic was on

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:49 - May 24 with 2626 viewsNeedhamChris

When season ticket holders made the point that they hadn't benefitted - you went on and on about how they had no justification for complaining.

It's almost as if you're now bothered because you feel like you're missing out?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:51 - May 24 with 2614 viewsBLUEBEAT

I hope the mural is going to be better than the hilarious Bobby Robson one under the Pioneer. Is it the Junior Blues area? Cracks me up every time I walk past.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:51 - May 24 with 2612 viewsSitfcB

ffs.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:52 - May 24 with 2601 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:51 - May 24 by SitfcB

ffs.

Yep

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:52 - May 24 with 2597 viewsBlueBadger

This is a whole new level in Entitled Fan Syndrome.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:56 - May 24 with 2538 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:49 - May 24 by NeedhamChris

When season ticket holders made the point that they hadn't benefitted - you went on and on about how they had no justification for complaining.

It's almost as if you're now bothered because you feel like you're missing out?

Yes correct.

You had some ST holders who accepted the original refund minus the fee to watch the games on I follow. Those ST I have no issue with

It's those who phoned the club. Phoned trading standards etc who subsequently got a full refund. Plus effectively I Follow free. Plus guests tickets to 2 games plus a free cup ticket next season..

Whilst Non ST holders have basically funded the club more than the ST holders have. Yet the ST holders are being classed as loyal. It baffles me tbh.

As I say. Those who accepted the original refund announcement absolutely should have their names in lights.

But those who have basically cost the club another 2 million ( rough figure based on Phil's news story) by complaining shouldn't have any rights to claim loyalty imo.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:58 - May 24 with 2540 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:56 - May 24 by chrismakin

Yes correct.

You had some ST holders who accepted the original refund minus the fee to watch the games on I follow. Those ST I have no issue with

It's those who phoned the club. Phoned trading standards etc who subsequently got a full refund. Plus effectively I Follow free. Plus guests tickets to 2 games plus a free cup ticket next season..

Whilst Non ST holders have basically funded the club more than the ST holders have. Yet the ST holders are being classed as loyal. It baffles me tbh.

As I say. Those who accepted the original refund announcement absolutely should have their names in lights.

But those who have basically cost the club another 2 million ( rough figure based on Phil's news story) by complaining shouldn't have any rights to claim loyalty imo.

How have they funded the club more than season ticket holders ?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:59 - May 24 with 2532 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:56 - May 24 by chrismakin

Yes correct.

Isn't it also about the fans who kept their money in the club at the time and showing loyalty?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:00 - May 24 with 2534 viewstextbackup

Every person that complained over compensation packages should have names removed.

They didn’t support the club in time of need like the idea suggests

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:01 - May 24 with 2520 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:00 - May 24 by textbackup

Every person that complained over compensation packages should have names removed.

They didn’t support the club in time of need like the idea suggests

I think you are now confusing loyalty to the club with a statement given by the club that something would be free and the relevant misleading information in the statement

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:04 - May 24 with 2485 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:59 - May 24 by itfcpaul

Isn't it also about the fans who kept their money in the club at the time and showing loyalty?

Those who didnt chase refunds. Absolutely loyal

Those that complained etc.. no no loyalty at all. They've just cost the club more finances.. so how can you call is loyal.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:05 - May 24 with 2504 viewsfooters

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:52 - May 24 by BlueBadger

This is a whole new level in Entitled Fan Syndrome.

If there's no ten foot depiction of me on this mural the club has lost me forever. Piss take.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:07 - May 24 with 2484 viewsfooters

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:04 - May 24 by chrismakin

Those who didnt chase refunds. Absolutely loyal

Those that complained etc.. no no loyalty at all. They've just cost the club more finances.. so how can you call is loyal.

Oh good, we can now add being a gatekeeping arse to the list of your loveable qualities.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:08 - May 24 with 2472 viewsBlue_Order

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:05 - May 24 by footers

If there's no ten foot depiction of me on this mural the club has lost me forever. Piss take.

I’m expecting my own personal mural tbh.
Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:12 - May 24 with 2440 viewsfooters

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:08 - May 24 by Blue_Order

I’m expecting my own personal mural tbh.

Here you go, mate.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:18 - May 24 with 2391 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:01 - May 24 by itfcpaul

I think you are now confusing loyalty to the club with a statement given by the club that something would be free and the relevant misleading information in the statement

Doesnt matter what the wording was.

The fact is your saying its loyal to make the club lose money. Which doesnt make sense.

You were either loyal and accepted the original package or you weren't and made sure you got everything for free.

Btw completely understand peoples finances could have changed through covid. And I understand why people would have complained.. but then dont play the loyal card..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024