Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? 20:37 - May 24 with 2627 viewsnodge_blue

- I haven't seen Phil comment on this yet
- The club haven't commented
- None of the players to my knowledge have commented on social media?
- None of the national press have commented? Surely its an amusement story if nothing else for a club to make every player available?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 20:40 - May 24 with 2218 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 20:50 - May 24 with 2173 viewsnodge_blue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 20:40 - May 24 by BryanPlug

But that doesn't answer the bullets I wrote.

I thought that it was all players in the article. Including players that have been renewed.

I cant help think they've got it wrong. I just don't believe Downes has been told he can clear off and find a new club. I think he may have been told that if his heart wasn't here then he can go.

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 20:55 - May 24 with 2159 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It's been done a million times.

The EADT guys and Phil have had it from plenty of sources, as has Joe on here by all accounts.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 20:56 - May 24 with 2134 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 20:50 - May 24 by nodge_blue

I thought that it was all players in the article. Including players that have been renewed.

I cant help think they've got it wrong. I just don't believe Downes has been told he can clear off and find a new club. I think he may have been told that if his heart wasn't here then he can go.

It's been done.

Don't stress about it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 21:40 - May 24 with 2018 viewsnodge_blue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 20:55 - May 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

It's been done a million times.

The EADT guys and Phil have had it from plenty of sources, as has Joe on here by all accounts.

Who the f is Joe.

Has Phil commented on here then, cos I’ve missed that if he has

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 21:45 - May 24 with 1981 viewsBryanPlug

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 20:50 - May 24 by nodge_blue

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 21:54 - May 24 with 1957 viewsxrayspecs

If this helps, an opposition player that we know told us in March that they had been told that the vast majority of the Town first team squad would not be at the club next season. The context being that it was commonly known among footballers/agents that there would be a lot of contracts on offer at Town this summer.
Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 21:58 - May 24 with 1910 viewsPhilTWTD

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 21:40 - May 24 by nodge_blue

Who the f is Joe.

I've mentioned it plenty of times on here and in news stories, from the day of the meetings onwards (and actually before that that few of the squad will still be here next season). Virtually everyone has been told they can find new clubs. I assume the thinking is that not all of them will be gone but most of them - no one seems to be viewed as indispensible - which will be required to make room for PC's new signings.
Login to get fewer ads

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:01 - May 24 with 1862 viewsfooters

You seriously expect an official announcement from the club or players on that?

Jesus, when did this place get so inundated with clueless wetwipes.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:05 - May 24 with 1827 viewsnodge_blue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 21:58 - May 24 by PhilTWTD

I've mentioned it plenty of times on here and in news stories, from the day of the meetings onwards (and actually before that that few of the squad will still be here next season). Virtually everyone has been told they can find new clubs. I assume the thinking is that not all of them will be gone but most of them - no one seems to be viewed as indispensible - which will be required to make room for PC's new signings.

Fair enough. Thanks for replying.

Let’s hope everyone has a plan because I think we will struggle badly to get in the number and quality of players needed. Given we are restricted by financial fair play.

Come and join the club.....you’ll be captain because we don’t yet have a team. And we are not sure yet who else is coming.

I live in eternal hope though that one day we will get it right. Let’s hope it now.

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:06 - May 24 with 1814 viewsnodge_blue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:01 - May 24 by footers

You seriously expect an official announcement from the club or players on that?

Jesus, when did this place get so inundated with clueless wetwipes.

No wonder these threads degenerate into rows with people like you on them.

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:13 - May 24 with 1749 viewsdominiciawful

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 21:40 - May 24 by nodge_blue

Who the f is Joe.

itfcjoe

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:43 - May 24 with 1617 viewsBluefish

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:13 - May 24 by dominiciawful

itfcjoe

Never heard of him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:44 - May 24 with 1619 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Who the f is Joe.

Who the f is Joe?! Are you new?

Yep, Phil has commented, as have the KOA guys on their podcast and reports.

Been done to death.

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:57 - May 24 with 1563 viewsnodge_blue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:44 - May 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Who the f is Joe?! Are you new?

Yep, Phil has commented, as have the KOA guys on their podcast and reports.

Been done to death.

What is wrong with people on here tonight. I haven’t been on here so much last few weeks.

I ask some football related things and it’s oh we’ve done that....so last week. You the new boy? You a wet wipe.

Jesus. I’d you haven’t got something adult to say then say nothing.

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:10 - May 24 with 1488 viewsSwansea_Blue

About 8 of the first team have gone already. That probably tells us a lot.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:15 - May 24 with 1469 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:57 - May 24 by nodge_blue

What is wrong with people on here tonight. I haven’t been on here so much last few weeks.

I ask some football related things and it’s oh we’ve done that....so last week. You the new boy? You a wet wipe.

Jesus. I’d you haven’t got something adult to say then say nothing.

Chill out bro.

You're the guy who said "who the f#ck is Joe".

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:20 - May 24 with 1440 viewsnodge_blue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:15 - May 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Chill out bro.

You're the guy who said "who the f#ck is Joe".

Well that was meant as a bit of a joke. It was like the local press have mentioned it, Phil has mentioned it.....oh and so has “Joe”

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:23 - May 24 with 1410 viewsHerbivore

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:06 - May 24 by nodge_blue

No wonder these threads degenerate into rows with people like you on them.

Ignore Footers, mate. The poor lad grew up in Lowie and he's practically feral, hence the lack of manners.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:26 - May 24 with 1391 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:20 - May 24 by nodge_blue

Well that was meant as a bit of a joke. It was like the local press have mentioned it, Phil has mentioned it.....oh and so has “Joe”

Fair do's.

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:28 - May 24 with 1384 viewsjeera

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:23 - May 24 by Herbivore

Ignore Footers, mate. The poor lad grew up in Lowie and he's practically feral, hence the lack of manners.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:28 - May 24 with 1383 viewsnodge_blue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:23 - May 24 by Herbivore

I grew up in Gorleston. Not that has much to do with anything.

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:33 - May 24 with 1372 viewsnodge_blue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:26 - May 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Fair do's.

So does Joe know?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:35 - May 24 with 1358 viewsHerbivore

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:28 - May 24 by nodge_blue

I grew up in Gorleston. Not that has much to do with anything.

Lovely beach though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:37 - May 24 with 1349 viewsnodge_blue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:35 - May 24 by Herbivore

Lovely beach though.

Fantastic beach. Though when I was a kid it was rubbish. It’s grown massively.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024