Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money 10:55 - May 25 with 652 viewsGavTWTD

I remember using MS Money back in the day and want something similar. Must look snazzy and be able to import my bank statements and automatically categorise payments (after training).

Started looking at Quicken but seems to be US only. Any suggestions?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 11:07 - May 25 with 607 viewsBloomBlue

I always used a paper & pen but not sure that's the type of suggestion you're after
Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 11:16 - May 25 with 599 viewsGavTWTD

Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 11:07 - May 25 by BloomBlue

I always used a paper & pen but not sure that's the type of suggestion you're after

Loses a little on the "snazzy" front.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What if you use one of these bad boys..... on 11:19 - May 25 with 587 viewsBloots

Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 11:16 - May 25 by GavTWTD

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 11:39 - May 25 with 553 viewsBloomBlue

Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 11:16 - May 25 by GavTWTD

I'll have you know I always wrote using a snazzy font towards the latter days I even progressed to the gattely font
Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 11:58 - May 25 with 526 viewsstonojnr

It all seems to be cloud based accountancy stuff these days which isnt really what I know I want from a personal accounts bit of software, Fortunately I had an old version of MS money which still works, but Quicken was good but the UK side ceased upgraded about 10 years ago and the version I had doesnt even work on the latest windows version anymore.

I guess theres literally no money to be made from it, hence most of the options dried up, even though it was literally the thing home computers were sold on back in the day.

So relying on Excel literally might be the only other option.
Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 12:14 - May 25 with 504 viewsnodge_blue

I use an App called Emma which is pretty good. And its free though there is a premium package
[Post edited 25 May 2021 12:15]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 14:57 - May 25 with 417 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Well, if it's "snazzy" you want...

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 15:04 - May 25 with 407 viewsStokieBlue

My Starling account does all that automatically. Just assigns each transaction to the category it thinks is appropriate and then you can see in the app by day/category/merchant or whatever.

If you want something that works over multiple accounts and banks then that wasn't allowed in the UK until fairly recently due to having to give access to all the accounts but I believe that has changed now so there must be some aggregators out there.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 15:22 - May 25 with 390 viewseireblue

Recommendations for money tracking software / MS Money on 15:04 - May 25 by StokieBlue

My Starling account does all that automatically. Just assigns each transaction to the category it thinks is appropriate and then you can see in the app by day/category/merchant or whatever.

If you want something that works over multiple accounts and banks then that wasn't allowed in the UK until fairly recently due to having to give access to all the accounts but I believe that has changed now so there must be some aggregators out there.

SB

I think we all know, Gav doesn't really do mobile apps, if he did.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024