Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euros matches at Wembley to be full capacity... 12:14 - May 25 with 982 viewsclive_baker

According to this.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-euro-2020-matches-at-wembley-set-to-hav

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Euros matches at Wembley to be full capacity... on 12:18 - May 25 with 936 viewsStokieBlue

I'm not convinced about using data from a time when there wasn't a more contagious variant to design and implement policy when there is a more contagious variant.

I guess we will see in a few months.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Euros matches at Wembley to be full capacity... on 12:20 - May 25 with 915 viewsSwansea_Blue

So:
15th May - 21,000 for the FA Cup final

Two weeks later:
31st May - 10,000 for the Championship PO Final

Three weeks later:
21st June - 90,000 full capacity for the Euros

You can see why people are peed off about the PO final. I realise that the FA Cup was a pilot and had extra testing, but I doubt they'll be testing the 90,000. And the Euros authorised at a time when London boroughs are amongst some of the areas of greatest concern over the Indian variant.

All seems a bit un-joined up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Euros matches at Wembley to be full capacity... on 12:23 - May 25 with 907 viewsstonojnr

Yes all Euro games will be played at full capacity at Wembley, just like the FA cup final was played in front of a full capacity crowd as will the playoffs, because the important bit is that full capacity does not equal the total ground capacity, until the powers that be decide it is, which wont be until after June 21st at the earliest
Euros matches at Wembley to be full capacity... on 12:27 - May 25 with 870 views26_Paz

They’ve already refunded me and a lot of others I now for their tickets ...

The Paz Man

Euros matches at Wembley to be full capacity... on 12:27 - May 25 with 859 viewsSwansea_Blue

Euros matches at Wembley to be full capacity... on 12:23 - May 25 by stonojnr

Yes all Euro games will be played at full capacity at Wembley, just like the FA cup final was played in front of a full capacity crowd as will the playoffs, because the important bit is that full capacity does not equal the total ground capacity, until the powers that be decide it is, which wont be until after June 21st at the earliest

This is a rumour that they will be at full ground capacity - 90,000

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Euros matches at Wembley to be full capacity... on 17:27 - May 25 with 641 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Euros matches at Wembley to be full capacity... on 12:23 - May 25 by stonojnr

You didn’t read the link did you?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Euros matches at Wembley to be full capacity... on 18:57 - May 25 with 595 viewsGiant_Midget

"Uefa has confirmed to i that “should the capacities increase, the tickets will be offered with priority to those whose tickets had been cancelled in the recent ballot(s)”. They will be contacted by email for details of how to re-book should that happen."

Sounds like Uefa hasn't been told of any changes.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/euro-2020-tickets-wembley-stadium-what-happen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024