Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Englands Right Back options are ridiculous 14:07 - May 25 with 2504 viewsSmithy

ALEXANDER-ARNOLD Trent - Liverpool
CASH Matty - Aston Villa
JAMES Reece - Chelsea
JUSTIN James - Leicester City
LAMPTEY Tariq - Brighton & Hove Albion
MAITLAND-NILES Ainsley - Arsenal
TRIPPIER Kieran - Atletico Madrid
WALKER Kyle - Manchester City
WALKER-PETERS Kyle - Southampton
WANN-BISSAKA Aaron - Manchester United

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:11 - May 25 with 2458 viewspositivity

CHAMBERS Luke - Cardiff (or did he declare for ireland?)

joking aside, that's a ridiculous list, just wish the quality was as high for goalkeepers or central midfield...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:13 - May 25 with 2447 viewsOsborneOneNil

MAITLAND-NILES, you sure?
Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:15 - May 25 with 2419 viewspositivity

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:13 - May 25 by OsborneOneNil

he's gone backwards this season, but 5 caps already...

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:16 - May 25 with 2417 viewsChrisd

An embarrassment of riches in that area of the pitch for GS to select from. That really is a tough call.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:16 - May 25 with 2410 viewsgordon

SPENCE Jordan - Unattached
Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:22 - May 25 with 2365 viewsfloridaboy

Max Arrons, Ben Godfrey can play rb.

Not Maitland Niles though!
Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:23 - May 25 with 2364 viewshomer_123

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:16 - May 25 by gordon

SPENCE Jordan - Unattached

I see your SPENCE and raise you a VINCENT-YOUNG
[Post edited 25 May 2021 14:23]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:25 - May 25 with 2348 viewsMetal_Hacker

No Mickey Stockwell ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:26 - May 25 with 2333 viewsStewart27

We could take 4 right backs to the Euros with double barrelled surnames
Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:27 - May 25 with 2329 viewsclive_baker

I wouldn't say Cash, AMN or Walker-Peters are ridiculous tbh. Just good Premier League players at this stage.

Lamptey, Justin and James are promising and have had good seasons, but again they have everything to still prove. Some, like James especially, have a high ceiling, but none would get near any of Europe's top national sides today IMO. Wann-Bissaka is one who looks good defensively, but I'm not convinced he offers enough going forward.

TAA, Trippier, Walker are the only 3 I would be taking to the Euros.

I think Southgate has got this 33 man squad just about spot on I would say. Perhaps a little harsh on Maddison, but it's a toss up between him and Lingard, and based on recent form and fitness there's one winner there.
[Post edited 25 May 2021 14:28]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:31 - May 25 with 2302 viewsrickw

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:13 - May 25 by OsborneOneNil

Shouldn't be Maitland Niles, Callum Chambers finished the season as Arsenal's right back so perhaps he should be on that list instead

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:36 - May 25 with 2270 viewsjeera

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:26 - May 25 by Stewart27

We could take 4 right backs to the Euros with double barrelled surnames

That's when you really know you have an abundance!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:46 - May 25 with 2231 viewsGarv

KVY?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 15:08 - May 25 with 2162 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 14:25 - May 25 by Metal_Hacker

No Mickey Stockwell ?

I think he's busy fixing NthQldITFC's kitchen problems all summer.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 15:11 - May 25 with 2146 viewstractordownsouth

DONACIEN, Janoi - Ipswich Town

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 15:13 - May 25 with 2134 viewspositivity

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 15:11 - May 25 by tractordownsouth

DONACIEN, Janoi - Ipswich Town

sorry, he's st. lucian so we'll have to somehow do without him this summer

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 16:03 - May 25 with 2063 viewstractordownsouth

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 15:13 - May 25 by positivity

sorry, he's st. lucian so we'll have to somehow do without him this summer

He's been here over 5 years and hasn't made an appearance for St Lucia... he's eligible!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 16:31 - May 25 with 2010 viewsgordon

Englands Right Back options are ridiculous on 16:03 - May 25 by tractordownsouth

He's been here over 5 years and hasn't made an appearance for St Lucia... he's eligible!

JD covered this in 'the big interview' with the EADT in Oct 2018. He was still holding out for a St Lucia call-up and made no mention of settling for England as a means of getting onto the international stage.

Q: What are your thoughts on international football? How much would you like to play for Saint Lucia?

A: I haven’t really thought about playing internationally to be honest. I’ve just been trying to find my way through and get back up through the leagues.

Right now I’m just thinking about my club career and Ipswich Town.

They’ve never been in touch with me so I must be flying under the radar and they must have better players. They must do, I don’t know.
[Post edited 25 May 2021 16:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024