Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! 10:30 - May 27 with 3128 viewsRyorry

Has he gone too? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:32 - May 27 with 1368 viewsKropotkin123

Thought you were talking about the music challenge at first. I hadn't got a sub in there yet, so panicked

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:34 - May 27 with 1307 views26_Paz

Burleycurley. I think it got to 16 in the end!

The Paz Man

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:35 - May 27 with 1322 viewsRyorry

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:32 - May 27 by Kropotkin123

Thought you were talking about the music challenge at first. I hadn't got a sub in there yet, so panicked

It was the one asking if this place was an echo-chamber for "Tory-bashing". 15 pages of arguments confirmed it wasn't, maybe this method saves Gav time doing a technical 'purge' to save space!?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:37 - May 27 with 1312 viewshype313

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:34 - May 27 by 26_Paz

So glad it got pulled.

It turned into the bog standard inane drivel that they all invariably do.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:37 - May 27 with 1300 viewsRyorry

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:34 - May 27 by 26_Paz

Ah, thank you - he's still here.

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:37 - May 27 with 1294 viewshomer_123

What was the subject....missed it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:37 - May 27 with 1297 viewsOldsmoker

Something along the lines of TWTD being an echo chamber for Tory bashing.
I never contributed 'cos I could see where it was going.

If the OP has been culled, then that was a daft thread to start 'cos with one less tory poster it's even more of an echo chamber of tory bashing.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:38 - May 27 with 1283 viewsEwan_Oozami

Careful, hope you haven't started another 16 pager! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:41 - May 27 with 1252 viewsfooters

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:37 - May 27 by homer_123

Velcro vs laces.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:42 - May 27 with 1247 viewsBlueNomad

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:38 - May 27 by Ewan_Oozami

Let's go for 17!!
15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:42 - May 27 with 1246 viewsRyorry

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:38 - May 27 by Ewan_Oozami

Think it would be helpful if padlock function were used more - axing threads often does lead to future arguments about who said what, when - whereas if they were simply locked, they'd obviously die but the 'evidence' would be there to refer back to.

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:43 - May 27 with 1206 views26_Paz

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:37 - May 27 by homer_123

Don’t ask!

The Paz Man

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:43 - May 27 with 1222 viewsStokieBlue

I'd just given airliner some advice to ponder as well!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:43 - May 27 with 1217 viewshoppy

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:37 - May 27 by Oldsmoker

Something along the lines of TWTD being an echo chamber for Tory bashing.
I never contributed 'cos I could see where it was going.

If the OP has been culled, then that was a daft thread to start 'cos with one less tory poster it's even more of an echo chamber of tory bashing.

I didn’t even open it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:44 - May 27 with 1204 viewsHerbivore

It was all relatively tame (if tedious) when I saw it this morning. Not sure what got it pulled in the end.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:45 - May 27 with 1201 viewshoppy

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:32 - May 27 by Kropotkin123

I think Phil or Gav would need to give me a pre-warning if that was going to be deleted, as I’d need to have the Samaritans on standby.

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:45 - May 27 with 1192 viewsfooters

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:44 - May 27 by Herbivore

It was all relatively tame (if tedious) when I saw it this morning. Not sure what got it pulled in the end.

I did see that there was an abuse report, presumably from one of the proper bloke, tellin' it like it is brigade.

Cancel culture gone mad.

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:46 - May 27 with 1184 viewsRyorry

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:43 - May 27 by hoppy

I didn’t even open it.

I bet £1,800 you did

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:47 - May 27 with 1167 viewslightuser

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:35 - May 27 by Ryorry

It was the one asking if this place was an echo-chamber for "Tory-bashing". 15 pages of arguments confirmed it wasn't, maybe this method saves Gav time doing a technical 'purge' to save space!?

Burley made a bit of a fool of himself by insulting Trekkers, who was actually standing up for him.

I don't know if Trekkers responded in kind and it degenerated from there?

Tears.
15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:47 - May 27 with 1158 viewsHerbivore

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:45 - May 27 by footers

I did see that there was an abuse report, presumably from one of the proper bloke, tellin' it like it is brigade.

Cancel culture gone mad.

What was it relating to? When I left it noggin and I were civilly discussing tackling criminal exploitation so surprised to see it's now gone.

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:48 - May 27 with 1151 viewshoppy

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:46 - May 27 by Ryorry

I bet £1,800 you did

You’d owe me if I took that bet... I didn’t even open it once. (I’ve been too busy with my new ‘music challenge’ hobby!)

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:49 - May 27 with 1139 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:47 - May 27 by lightuser

Burley made a bit of a fool of himself by insulting Trekkers, who was actually standing up for him.

I don't know if Trekkers responded in kind and it degenerated from there?

Tears.

Barneycurley had pretty obviously just replied to the wrong post, surely? Which I’m sure will get plenty pointing and laughing still, but in reality we’ve all done it

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:49 - May 27 with 1137 viewsclive_baker

He should've led with lefty bumfest if he wanted to hit 20

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:49 - May 27 with 1136 viewsfooters

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:47 - May 27 by Herbivore

What was it relating to? When I left it noggin and I were civilly discussing tackling criminal exploitation so surprised to see it's now gone.

Think it was one of jeera's posts. But tbh I didn't see anything abusive in thread. Only lols and brainfarts.

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:50 - May 27 with 1119 viewsHerbivore

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:49 - May 27 by clive_baker

He should've led with lefty bumfest if he wanted to hit 20

Piss off, Healy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024