Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Article on Ivan Toney... 16:53 - May 27 with 1545 viewsSwailsey

Interestingly one of the only people who is less than positive and failed to really get a tune from him was our friend Mr Doig. There’s a shocker.

Ivan Toney: Is prolific Brentford forward ready to become the Premier League's next star striker? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56868097
[Post edited 27 May 2021 16:54]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

BBC Article on Ivan Toney... on 17:00 - May 27 with 1435 viewsBlueWorldOrder

A player we should have spent money to sign!

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

BBC Article on Ivan Toney... on 17:22 - May 27 with 1338 viewsTractorWood

Best player on the pitch in August 19 when we played them and grabbed a draw. 31 goals in the Championship is unreal. Good luck to him. Peterborough and Brentford is a great way to get your career back on track.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

BBC Article on Ivan Toney... on 17:24 - May 27 with 1327 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

This article proves again how Peterborough spot talent earlier than most other lower division clubs. The much maligned Barry Fry keeps digging them up. As for Toney, I am surprised at how well he shields the ball and holds it up for others. I predict big things for him.
BBC Article on Ivan Toney... on 00:42 - May 28 with 851 viewsBlueBadger

BBC Article on Ivan Toney... on 17:24 - May 27 by Timefliesbyintheblue

This article proves again how Peterborough spot talent earlier than most other lower division clubs. The much maligned Barry Fry keeps digging them up. As for Toney, I am surprised at how well he shields the ball and holds it up for others. I predict big things for him.

I think it's even even bigger talent on his part that he manages to consistently polish turds and then sell them to us. Fair play to them for ripping us us off not just once, with Taylor but twice with Edwards.

I bet they still can't believe we paid actual money for Edwards.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

BBC Article on Ivan Toney... on 07:47 - May 28 with 660 viewsCoastalblue

BBC Article on Ivan Toney... on 00:42 - May 28 by BlueBadger

I think it's even even bigger talent on his part that he manages to consistently polish turds and then sell them to us. Fair play to them for ripping us us off not just once, with Taylor but twice with Edwards.

I bet they still can't believe we paid actual money for Edwards.

I bet they can't believe what we turned him into.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024