Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arlene Foster v Dr Christian 19:14 - May 27 with 685 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Big news today in the world of libel where Arlene Foster has lightened the pockets of Dr Christian from that strange Embarrassing bodies television programme.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/arlene-foster-wins-c2-a3125000

125k plus costs (said to put the total at over 200k) is a hell of a lot of money for anyone.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Arlene Foster v Dr Christian on 19:16 - May 27 with 670 viewsfooters

Wow. Hold the front page.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Arlene Foster v Dr Christian on 19:32 - May 27 with 621 viewsSwansea_Blue

I love how the judge tries to make out that her DUP association is an indicator of good character! I'm not sure what being a devout christian has to do with it either; there's plenty of scandal in christian communities in this part of the world. Maybe he could have just drawn the line at there being no evidence of the supposed accusation.

PS. personally it may or may not be a lot of money for her, who knows. She certainly used to dealing with larger sums; like the £1 billion bribe out of May to prop up the Tories.
[Post edited 27 May 2021 19:34]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Arlene Foster v Dr Christian on 20:10 - May 27 with 552 viewsSteve_M

Arlene Foster v Dr Christian on 19:32 - May 27 by Swansea_Blue

I love how the judge tries to make out that her DUP association is an indicator of good character! I'm not sure what being a devout christian has to do with it either; there's plenty of scandal in christian communities in this part of the world. Maybe he could have just drawn the line at there being no evidence of the supposed accusation.

PS. personally it may or may not be a lot of money for her, who knows. She certainly used to dealing with larger sums; like the £1 billion bribe out of May to prop up the Tories.

There were larger sums, err, burnt during the ‘cash for ash’ scandal.

Not that that should prevent her winning a libel case against a gobsh1te off the TV.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Arlene Foster v Dr Christian on 20:38 - May 27 with 508 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Arlene Foster v Dr Christian on 19:32 - May 27 by Swansea_Blue

I meant a lot of money for Dr Christian.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024