Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) 20:47 - May 27 with 990 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 20:50 - May 27 with 979 viewsfooters

I have no idea why you're posting MGS on TWTD but I like it, I like it a lot.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 20:51 - May 27 with 973 viewsSwailsey

A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 20:50 - May 27 by footers

I have no idea why you're posting MGS on TWTD but I like it, I like it a lot.

Neither do I. A helicopter flew over the house and the line just emerged to the forefront of my brain for some reason.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 21:16 - May 27 with 903 viewsfooters

A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 20:51 - May 27 by Swailsey

Neither do I. A helicopter flew over the house and the line just emerged to the forefront of my brain for some reason.

I don't really play vidya now but back in my yoof it was one of the only games which set me truly on edge. A masterpiece.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 21:17 - May 27 with 899 viewsSwailsey

A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 21:16 - May 27 by footers

I don't really play vidya now but back in my yoof it was one of the only games which set me truly on edge. A masterpiece.

I was obsessed with it - I remember getting the first level on a demo disk and playing it religiously!

A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 22:05 - May 27 with 856 viewsNthQldITFC

Isn't that what a pirate says when you ask him where the thing that is behind you is?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 00:55 - May 28 with 794 viewsSteve_D

Never did manage to free her , always rode the motorbike alone
A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 09:21 - May 28 with 685 viewsSwailsey

A Hind D? Colonel, what’s a Russian gunship doing here?! (n/t) on 00:55 - May 28 by Steve_D

Never did manage to free her , always rode the motorbike alone

I finally did, at the age of 28. It wasn’t worth it, although there was a tender moment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024