Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our new sponsor 02:28 - May 28 with 2195 viewsitfc78

Since Ed Sheehan became our new sponsor , I’ve been fairly blasé about his music. So I’ve had a search on what his music talents are. And I must admit, it’s fairly impressive. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea. But he has talent, that will generate income for the club and for him. I found the this piece with Andrea Bochelli fascinating.
Our new sponsor on 15:10 - May 28 with 1900 viewsKropotkin123

That was awesome, thanks for sharing.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Our new sponsor on 16:43 - May 28 with 1808 viewsWestover

Just brilliant 👏👏
Our new sponsor on 16:58 - May 28 with 1786 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's obviously a very talented individual. And driven yet seemingly a nice genuine guy too (not that I know much about him).

I grew up listening to metal and prog rock, but I think some of his stuff is great.

Oh, and Ed Sheeran isn't too shabby either .
(Actually, I was being serious and referring to Ed)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Our new sponsor on 18:38 - May 28 with 1726 viewsstrikalite

342m views! Wow...

What's with the 88k down votes though??
Our new sponsor on 19:19 - May 28 with 1672 viewsb1079blue

although not my music of choice but he dies write very catchy pop songs, seems a genuinely decent bloke and most importantly the missus likes him so cheap brownie points all round.
question is do I want the wife at every home game?
Our new sponsor on 19:24 - May 28 with 1657 viewsMVBlue

He's written some damn fine songs and has a large catalogue, not all to my taste but enough well crafted songs to be considered a good musician.
Castle on the hill is a great song and I grew up near Framlingham myself. Glad he's a Town fan. Onwards and Upwards (can't get any lower with our setup anyway).
[Post edited 28 May 2021 19:25]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Our new sponsor on 19:29 - May 28 with 1648 viewsStuartBrett8

I watched him play to 30 people in the Rumsey Wells in Norwich around 2008 ish, just after he'd won search for a star or whatever it was called. Really nice fella.

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Our new sponsor on 21:19 - May 28 with 1568 viewsVic

That is rather nice!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

Our new sponsor on 23:36 - May 28 with 1476 viewsSenatorBlue

Let’s just say, in a totally left field and unprecedented move, my Mrs is insisting she has a Town top this summer. This will be the first time she will have owned one, or even shown the slightest inclination of an interest in Town. That’s the commercial pull of this sponsorship. They’re going to sell like hot cakes!
Our new sponsor on 00:01 - May 29 with 1448 viewsfloridablue

Thanks for posting this. I'm in my 60s and really haven't appreciated how talented and sincere 'one of our own' really is. What an absolute asset he is to ITFC going forward.
Sold out all stadiums here in Florida on his last tour and now I'm a fan!
Our new sponsor on 06:08 - May 29 with 1360 viewsVic

I didn’t know that Andrea Bochelli is blind until I watched this and looked at the comments on YouTube.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Our new sponsor on 14:37 - May 29 with 1163 viewsElephantintheRoom

It's one of those rare things - a shirt sponsor that actually benefits from sponsoring a football club shirt.

It probably is more effective for Mr Sheeran than Ipswich in that his quirky choice of football club will be unknown to most of his fan base and generates yet more publicity as a quirky, all-round good egg for tossing some cash that the taxman would have taken at little Ipswich Town.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Our new sponsor on 14:49 - May 29 with 1144 viewsBlueySwede

His music is certainly growing on me, and having Ed Sheeran as a shirt sponsor is a master stroke by the club. Hope he will be involved more in the future.
Our new sponsor on 15:08 - May 29 with 1130 viewsCoco

Anyone who denies that Ed is an incredibly talented fella is just simply a moron. You may not like his music but his talent is undeniable.

And WOW that song was incredibly emotive! If we can shoehorn any bit of that Italian romance and passion into our pre-match routine i will be even more fired up on
match day. Awesome.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Our new sponsor on 16:19 - May 29 with 1072 viewscaptainfantastic

Our new sponsor on 19:29 - May 28 by StuartBrett8

I watched him play to 30 people in the Rumsey Wells in Norwich around 2008 ish, just after he'd won search for a star or whatever it was called. Really nice fella.

He had a gig at colchester sixth form back in 2011. Tickets were £5 but it was cancelled as not enough were sold. The A team became mainstream not long after and the rest is history

Poll: player of the season so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024