Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dundee Keeper Siegrist. 16:30 - May 31 with 1387 viewschrismakin

For those who do like to discuss the daily rumours of players. This has just come out and involves Celtic. Which could open our door to Siegrist.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Dundee Keeper Siegrist. on 16:39 - May 31 with 1290 viewsborge

Not sure Dundee Utd fans would be best pleased with the subject line of your post 😱😂
Dundee Keeper Siegrist. on 16:39 - May 31 with 1289 viewsMrTown

Don’t particularly want a player who is holding out for a bigger move but will just settle for us if that doesn’t come.

I don’t blame him for holding out for Celtic, but don’t particularly want him to then come crawling to us if that doesn’t come to fruition.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Dundee Keeper Siegrist. on 17:19 - May 31 with 1099 viewsFixed_It

Dundee Keeper Siegrist. on 16:39 - May 31 by MrTown

Don’t particularly want a player who is holding out for a bigger move but will just settle for us if that doesn’t come.

I don’t blame him for holding out for Celtic, but don’t particularly want him to then come crawling to us if that doesn’t come to fruition.

Last thing we want is a player who rates his ability and is ambitious...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Dundee Keeper Siegrist. on 18:03 - May 31 with 889 viewsJamestownPrince

I wonder if someone at Celtic has realized that as the fans sing "Hail Hail" they don't want drunken fans singing about Sieg rist in the same sentence!
Dundee Keeper Siegrist. on 18:16 - May 31 with 819 viewsOldboy

He would be a quality signing. We need a solid keeper. I understand others concerns, but if he can help us out of this league, then that will do for me.
Dundee Keeper Siegrist. on 18:18 - May 31 with 804 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Dundee Keeper Siegrist. on 16:39 - May 31 by MrTown

You don't want players that would hope for the chance of European football?
Interesting that you think he should regard us as more important than waiting to see if that comes to fruition.

Ambitious guy, good. I hope it doesn't come off and he comes to us, so that he can try to get into the Premier League.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024