Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley Orr is cuckoo! 19:55 - Jun 1 with 2313 viewsSuperCoops

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-57322352

Sounds a right nut job!
Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:02 - Jun 1 with 2212 viewsHerbivore

What a jeb.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:03 - Jun 1 with 2206 viewsMattinLondon

I’m not an expert on law but even I know that all new laws supersede old laws.

I’m pretty sure that at the time it was signed, Magna Carta was t really deemed all that important (but could easily be mistaken on this).

He sounds a bit odd.
Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:06 - Jun 1 with 2190 viewsEireannach_gorm

Yes, clearly mad.

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/blackburn-rovers/news/orr-blackburn-unrest
Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:08 - Jun 1 with 2171 viewsStokieBlue

That's him attempting the US second amendment defence when everyone knows they didn't mean automatic weapons.

He's an idiot.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:45 - Jun 1 with 2021 viewsfooters

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:03 - Jun 1 by MattinLondon

I’m pretty sure that at the time it was signed, Magna Carta was t really deemed all that important (but could easily be mistaken on this).

He sounds a bit odd.

Have said before on here that I used to be on one of the FB Magna Carta groups for a bit of a chuckle, but there's a serious dark side to it all. Some people tried to invoke that as a defence against some pretty serious stuff, becoming bankrupt or homeless as a result.

My favourite though was a bloke who wanted to use it to get his job back... after he'd been fired for being racist to another member of staff.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:56 - Jun 1 with 1945 viewschicoazul

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:45 - Jun 1 by footers

Have said before on here that I used to be on one of the FB Magna Carta groups for a bit of a chuckle, but there's a serious dark side to it all. Some people tried to invoke that as a defence against some pretty serious stuff, becoming bankrupt or homeless as a result.

My favourite though was a bloke who wanted to use it to get his job back... after he'd been fired for being racist to another member of staff.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Harris

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 22:46 - Jun 1 with 1681 viewsloftboy

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:56 - Jun 1 by chicoazul

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Harris

He gets a free pass from me, one of my mates who was a steward at QPR in the tunnel area the day of the John Terry/Anton Ferdinand incident, Orr who is also a very keen boxer hit Terry with a perfect upper cut.
Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 00:11 - Jun 2 with 1546 viewsGuthrum

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:03 - Jun 1 by MattinLondon

He sounds a bit odd.

For that matter, which version of the Magna Carta? It was reissued - in various revised and/or emasculated forms - in 1216, 1217, 1225 and 1297.

In any case, the rights and protections only really applied to the barons and senior clergy rebelling against the king, not the common people at all.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 07:30 - Jun 2 with 1356 viewshoppy

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 00:11 - Jun 2 by Guthrum

For that matter, which version of the Magna Carta? It was reissued - in various revised and/or emasculated forms - in 1216, 1217, 1225 and 1297.

In any case, the rights and protections only really applied to the barons and senior clergy rebelling against the king, not the common people at all.

I wonder which category Factual fell under...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 08:12 - Jun 2 with 1240 viewsHighgateBlue

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 20:08 - Jun 1 by StokieBlue

That's him attempting the US second amendment defence when everyone knows they didn't mean automatic weapons.

He's an idiot.

SB

It's nowhere near that sophisticated. He said that he only listens to the common law, and then proceeded to rely on Magna Carta, which is not common law...

I think he should leave the thinking to the grown ups. Or maybe even the kids in the soft play centre...
Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 09:23 - Jun 2 with 1130 viewsStokieBlue

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 08:12 - Jun 2 by HighgateBlue

It's nowhere near that sophisticated. He said that he only listens to the common law, and then proceeded to rely on Magna Carta, which is not common law...

I think he should leave the thinking to the grown ups. Or maybe even the kids in the soft play centre...

It wasn't a fully serious post...

More a statement on how many people rely on inappropriate reasoning and information to make they bizarre decisions.

Not been up to Highgate in ages, your username has inspired me to have a cycle up that way at some point if I can bring myself to tackle the hill.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 09:28 - Jun 2 with 1116 viewsfooters

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 09:23 - Jun 2 by StokieBlue

It wasn't a fully serious post...

More a statement on how many people rely on inappropriate reasoning and information to make they bizarre decisions.

Not been up to Highgate in ages, your username has inspired me to have a cycle up that way at some point if I can bring myself to tackle the hill.

SB

Went in the Gatehouse not so long ago - no longer a Spoons it now has some pretty decent tapas style food on the menu, plus some nice mid-range wines. It would be a good place to take in a little refreshment after the uphill struggle :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bradley Orr is cuckoo! on 21:25 - Jun 2 with 905 views3_5_2

Wow.

That’s a fantastic story

What a twot

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024