Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Standards are gone around here, completely gone 06:26 - Jun 2 with 2542 viewschicoazul

We have a new CEO and I’ve read Phils news stories, ive read them all, and I’m absolutely furious.

WHERE WAS THE CHEESE QUESTION PHIL

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 06:42 - Jun 2 with 2420 viewsChurchman

This is a very good point! What on earth is the point in interviewing these people if the key questions are not asked?

I’m appalled.
Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 07:06 - Jun 2 with 2322 viewshoppy

Maybe Phil was just getting the boring stuff out of the way first, then doing the cheese reveal as a complete story in its own right?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 07:07 - Jun 2 with 2319 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 08:15 - Jun 2 with 2142 viewschicoazul

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 06:42 - Jun 2 by Churchman

This is a very good point! What on earth is the point in interviewing these people if the key questions are not asked?

I’m appalled.

Remember when we had proper people in charge like Clegg, who gave us a proper answer and backed it up with examples? Bloody Yank takeover.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 08:33 - Jun 2 with 2024 viewsKeno

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 08:15 - Jun 2 by chicoazul

Remember when we had proper people in charge like Clegg, who gave us a proper answer and backed it up with examples? Bloody Yank takeover.

How does Phil ever expect to win a Pulitzer Prize unless he starts asking those tough awkward questions

Just imagine if Bernstein and Woodward hadn't been prepared to do that
[Post edited 2 Jun 2021 8:45]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 08:35 - Jun 2 with 2015 viewsChurchman

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 08:15 - Jun 2 by chicoazul

I think it’s because the yanks don’t have proper cheese of their own.

Cheese envy.
Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 08:57 - Jun 2 with 1906 viewshoppy

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 08:35 - Jun 2 by Churchman

Cheese envy.

Philadelphia not considered a proper cheese then?

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 09:06 - Jun 2 with 1849 viewsKeno

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 08:57 - Jun 2 by hoppy

Yank cheese is almost as bad as some of their beers!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 12:32 - Jun 2 with 1679 viewsHullblue

Serious question - what is the origin of the cheese thing?

I've been reading this forum for about 15 years on and off and I've never known.

Thanks in advance!

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 12:49 - Jun 2 with 1618 viewsXYZ

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 12:32 - Jun 2 by Hullblue

Serious question - what is the origin of the cheese thing?

I've been reading this forum for about 15 years on and off and I've never known.

Thanks in advance!

Milk
Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 14:55 - Jun 2 with 1402 viewsOldsmoker

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 08:35 - Jun 2 by Churchman

Cheese envy.

The FDA calls it “pasteurized processed American cheese product.”
In order for a food product to be a true “cheese,” it has to be more than half cheese, which is technically pressed curds of milk.

Not cheese I would recommend to the TWTD board.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 16:03 - Jun 2 with 1308 viewsChurchman

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 08:57 - Jun 2 by hoppy

Not in my world. The misses likes it so I keep my opinions to myself, but no it isn’t cheese. Lord knows what it is.

She actually like cheese with cranberries in it or onions and chives. I need to buy another fridge to store these satanic offerings.....
Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 16:14 - Jun 2 with 1289 viewshoppy

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 16:03 - Jun 2 by Churchman

Not in my world. The misses likes it so I keep my opinions to myself, but no it isn’t cheese. Lord knows what it is.

She actually like cheese with cranberries in it or onions and chives. I need to buy another fridge to store these satanic offerings.....

"I need to buy another fridge to store these satanic offerings"

Or, consider a divorce?

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 16:54 - Jun 2 with 1230 viewsChurchman

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 16:14 - Jun 2 by hoppy

"I need to buy another fridge to store these satanic offerings"

Or, consider a divorce?

Nah, a new fridge is cheaper 😃
Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 16:59 - Jun 2 with 1214 viewshoppy

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 16:54 - Jun 2 by Churchman

Nah, a new fridge is cheaper 😃

But a divorce might give you more space, ultimately.

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 17:45 - Jun 2 with 1126 viewsChurchman

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 16:59 - Jun 2 by hoppy

But a divorce might give you more space, ultimately.

More room for real cheese, maybe, but less money to buy it. There are other downsides so I think I’ll leave things as they are ta ....unless the unacceptable cheese takes over.
Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 17:51 - Jun 2 with 1102 viewsJ2BLUE

Unfortunately, after the fanzine versus serious journalist stuff I think the days of cheese based questions are over.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 21:23 - Jun 2 with 904 viewsazuremerlangus

Standards are gone around here, completely gone on 12:49 - Jun 2 by XYZ

Milk

Cow or goat

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024