Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town the most watched League One club on IFollow 18:00 - Jun 2 with 1378 viewsbluefunk

according to the email I’ve just had from IFollow. Followed by Portsmouth and Plymouth.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2021 18:01]
Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:12 - Jun 2 with 1281 viewsPhilTWTD

Can you forward it to me and I'll run it as a story? Cheers. philip.ham@twtd.co.uk
Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:14 - Jun 2 with 1261 viewsIpswichKnight

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:12 - Jun 2 by PhilTWTD

Can you forward it to me and I'll run it as a story? Cheers. philip.ham@twtd.co.uk

That lot up the road were most watched team in the championship, I expect that will be added to the achievements section!
Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:15 - Jun 2 with 1247 viewsPhilTWTD

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:14 - Jun 2 by IpswichKnight

That lot up the road were most watched team in the championship, I expect that will be added to the achievements section!

Open-top bus tour no doubt!
Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:19 - Jun 2 with 1227 viewsSitfcB

Do you want the one about the fanzone wall as well? They’ve asked season ticket holders to respond if they want their name on it due to GDPR.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:21 - Jun 2 with 1214 viewsBlueyandCrazy

https://ifollowseasonreview.efl.com/

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:24 - Jun 2 with 1185 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:14 - Jun 2 by IpswichKnight

not surprising given its just about their best season since Goss fluked that goal in Germany......

Luton up there is more of a surprise. Interesting how it doesn't necessarily correlate with support

Good for us, given the sh*8oit season we've had; probably the only acclaim for us last season! Maybe add to our honours lol
[Post edited 2 Jun 2021 18:26]

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:26 - Jun 2 with 1165 viewsBeckets

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:19 - Jun 2 by SitfcB

Do you want the one about the fanzone wall as well? They’ve asked season ticket holders to respond if they want their name on it due to GDPR.

Oh no what have you done!
Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:48 - Jun 2 with 1022 viewsPhilTWTD

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:19 - Jun 2 by SitfcB

Cheers, but I saw the tweet about that. The iFollow one would be useful.
Login to get fewer ads

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:51 - Jun 2 with 1008 viewsSitfcB

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 18:48 - Jun 2 by PhilTWTD

Cheers, but I saw the tweet about that. The iFollow one would be useful.

I haven’t received that one unfortunately, probably just what’s in the link isn’t it?

Maybe ask the club for exact figures? Some clubs have been tweeting them out. Would be interesting to see.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town the most watched League One club on IFollow on 19:10 - Jun 2 with 911 viewsbluefunk

Done
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024