Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You'd think players could refrain from spitting on the pitch during a pandemic 21:00 - Jun 2 with 541 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

You'd think players could refrain from spitting on the pitch during a pandemic on 23:09 - Jun 2 with 482 viewsMeadowlark

You'd think they could just stop doing it all together, pandemic or not.
It's really not necessary.
(When I suggested this in the pub the other day I was met with derision and statements like: "... you've never played football then...")
I hope for better from the ladies and gentlemen of TWTD.
You'd think players could refrain from spitting on the pitch during a pandemic on 23:22 - Jun 2 with 458 viewsRyorry

You'd think players could refrain from spitting on the pitch during a pandemic on 23:09 - Jun 2 by Meadowlark

You'd think they could just stop doing it all together, pandemic or not.
It's really not necessary.
(When I suggested this in the pub the other day I was met with derision and statements like: "... you've never played football then...")
I hope for better from the ladies and gentlemen of TWTD.

Agree of course. It just seems even more disgusting right now.

You'd think players could refrain from spitting on the pitch during a pandemic on 06:24 - Jun 3 with 404 viewsSTYG

During the Derby v Sheffield Wednesday match Rooney was caught doing it by the cameras maybe 5 times. So goodness knows how many times he did it during the match.

I can appreciate that there may be a flimsy argument for players doing it outside a pandemic through the exertion of sweat and effort but managers standing there? Absolutely disgusting.

Not sure Rooney does that anywhere else but being on a football field seems to be alright for some reason, made much worse by the pandemic. Don’t think I’d ever seen a manager spit before on the touchline.
You'd think players could refrain from spitting on the pitch during a pandemic on 12:03 - Jun 3 with 318 viewsRyorry

You'd think players could refrain from spitting on the pitch during a pandemic on 06:24 - Jun 3 by STYG

During the Derby v Sheffield Wednesday match Rooney was caught doing it by the cameras maybe 5 times. So goodness knows how many times he did it during the match.

I can appreciate that there may be a flimsy argument for players doing it outside a pandemic through the exertion of sweat and effort but managers standing there? Absolutely disgusting.

Not sure Rooney does that anywhere else but being on a football field seems to be alright for some reason, made much worse by the pandemic. Don’t think I’d ever seen a manager spit before on the touchline.

Rooney never misses an opportunity to show himself up as a t*t.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024