Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? 22:02 - Jun 3 with 2022 viewsbluesym

Callum Connolly surely? By the sounds of it,we can expect a fair few playere starting to arrive from here on in....

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:10 - Jun 3 with 1952 viewsHarryB

wyke,power wouldnt shock me either
Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:12 - Jun 3 with 1924 viewsBlueandTruesince82

If it was Connolly or Power I'd be happy

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:27 - Jun 3 with 1835 viewscressi

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:12 - Jun 3 by BlueandTruesince82

If it was Connolly or Power I'd be happy

A revolving door required
Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:27 - Jun 3 with 1830 viewsBLUEBEAT

Curtis Tilt yo

Poll: W or W

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:33 - Jun 3 with 1783 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:10 - Jun 3 by HarryB

Is Wyke Power an extremely low voltage or do you always wear rubber soles and avoid being grounded at all times?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:34 - Jun 3 with 1780 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Seen some reports on the two websites (not sure how credible they are) that we're after Albert Adomah. I'd chuffed to bits if he were to become our new player.
Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:35 - Jun 3 with 1766 viewsCoco

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:10 - Jun 3 by HarryB

Wyke is a dreadful lump of a footballer who has just the wonder season of his career. Not convinced he will ever repeat it.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:40 - Jun 3 with 1721 viewsbluesym

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:34 - Jun 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Seen some reports on the two websites (not sure how credible they are) that we're after Albert Adomah. I'd chuffed to bits if he were to become our new player.

Yeah,I saw his name linked. Been playing regularly at championship level,so would seem an ambitious one to get in.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Login to get fewer ads

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:41 - Jun 3 with 1700 viewsParky

Richard Smallwood.
Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:55 - Jun 3 with 1621 viewsChurchman

Double signing to be revealed tomorrow: Mavis the Bristol City tea lady whose been lured with a biscuit upgrade (bourbons) and Reg the car park attendant, who’ll be getting a new HV jacket and sponge for cleaning Ashton’s car.
Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 23:01 - Jun 3 with 1580 viewsFixed_It

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:55 - Jun 3 by Churchman

Double signing to be revealed tomorrow: Mavis the Bristol City tea lady whose been lured with a biscuit upgrade (bourbons) and Reg the car park attendant, who’ll be getting a new HV jacket and sponge for cleaning Ashton’s car.

I think I broke the news about Mavis a couple of days ago. Def info.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 23:18 - Jun 3 with 1501 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:55 - Jun 3 by Churchman

Imagine if we signed BCFC Steward too!

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 23:20 - Jun 3 with 1484 viewsPlums

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 22:35 - Jun 3 by Coco

Wyke is a dreadful lump of a footballer who has just the wonder season of his career. Not convinced he will ever repeat it.

I remember quite a few saying similar about Murph...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 23:22 - Jun 3 with 1466 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 23:20 - Jun 3 by Plums

And Keiffer Moore ... and Aaron Drinan!

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 08:01 - Jun 4 with 1144 viewsChurchman

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 23:20 - Jun 3 by Plums

I thought Murphy was a right journeyman donkey when he pitched up. A useless lump of a player who couldn’t hit a cows rear end with a banjo ...........Oops!
Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 08:11 - Jun 4 with 1097 viewssaffers12

He's the only one I am very confident on
Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 08:34 - Jun 4 with 1024 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 08:11 - Jun 4 by saffers12

He's the only one I am very confident on

Given Fleetwoods reaction to Burns coming here, can you imagine their reaction if Connolly comes here instead of signing for them?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 08:36 - Jun 4 with 1008 viewschicoazul

I’m reliably informed Shola Ameobi is at Peterborough train station as we speak looking for the correct platform.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 08:40 - Jun 4 with 972 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Who do we reacon will be next through the door then? on 08:36 - Jun 4 by chicoazul

I’m reliably informed Shola Ameobi is at Peterborough train station as we speak looking for the correct platform.

How's his hamstrings?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024