Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Targets: Lee Evans 18:58 - Jun 5 with 1090 viewsLukePenningVGP

NEW SIGNING ALERT! - In this video we take a look at 26 year old Lee Evans, who has recently joined Ipswich on a 3 year deal from Wigan Athletic.

Find out more about our new midfield acquisition

All clips are used in reference with fair-use. I don't make any money from this, is purely for analytical purposes.

Transfer Targets: Lee Evans on 19:02 - Jun 5 with 1036 viewsMerseyBlue

Nice video and straight to point, he certainly looks a handful from his highlights at least.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Transfer Targets: Lee Evans on 20:08 - Jun 5 with 842 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Nice video. If I can just give you a bit of a tip with regards to 'Fair Use' that might save you a little bit of bother?

Your usage can come under 'Critique or Review' but under the exceptions for fair use in the Copyright, Design and Patents Act, you must acknowledge the source of the material.

Its really important you do, most individuals will let your type of usage slide, but Football Dataco who are responsible for all match materials produced in all four English Leagues and The SPL can be absolute bast ards, and will sue, whether you are making money or not. Ultimately its their copyright so be sure to throw a lower thirds piece of text to credit the source of the images, or the video clip.

Hope you don't mind me mentioning that, I wouldn't want you to wake up one morning to an email from a legal department or find your YouTube channel suspended.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Transfer Targets: Lee Evans on 20:43 - Jun 5 with 718 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Transfer Targets: Lee Evans on 20:08 - Jun 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Nice video. If I can just give you a bit of a tip with regards to 'Fair Use' that might save you a little bit of bother?

Your usage can come under 'Critique or Review' but under the exceptions for fair use in the Copyright, Design and Patents Act, you must acknowledge the source of the material.

Its really important you do, most individuals will let your type of usage slide, but Football Dataco who are responsible for all match materials produced in all four English Leagues and The SPL can be absolute bast ards, and will sue, whether you are making money or not. Ultimately its their copyright so be sure to throw a lower thirds piece of text to credit the source of the images, or the video clip.

Hope you don't mind me mentioning that, I wouldn't want you to wake up one morning to an email from a legal department or find your YouTube channel suspended.

Way above my head, but sounds like some useful advice!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024