Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? 17:38 - Jun 6 with 2904 viewsCoco

This country is full the brim with uneducated, ill informed, wilfully ignorant c#nts. Disgusting pricks make me sick.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 17:39 - Jun 6 with 2148 viewsCoco

Sorry have just seen the other post.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 17:49 - Jun 6 with 2091 viewsBluefish

Someone reported this as abuse. What a sad pathetic low life snowflake

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 17:51 - Jun 6 with 2080 viewsvapour_trail

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 17:49 - Jun 6 by Bluefish

I think that’s quite funny.

Hello Phil and Gav, I’m a racist.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:03 - Jun 6 with 2025 viewsjeera

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 17:51 - Jun 6 by vapour_trail

I think that’s quite funny.

Hello Phil and Gav, I’m a racist.

Whoever it is needs banning on the spot.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:05 - Jun 6 with 2020 viewsJ2BLUE

Drowned out by applause. Again. Hopefully at Wembley the decent people outnumber the morons from the start and they don't get to make their sad little stand.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:27 - Jun 6 with 1927 viewsMattinLondon

Think you’re being kind - whoever reported it as abuse is an absolute c**t.
Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:29 - Jun 6 with 1918 viewsWD19

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:05 - Jun 6 by J2BLUE

Drowned out by applause. Again. Hopefully at Wembley the decent people outnumber the morons from the start and they don't get to make their sad little stand.

Northernist.
Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:33 - Jun 6 with 1900 viewsTrequartista

Even if you have issues with woke culture, or issues with the BLM organisation, there is absolutely no excuse for booing an expression of solidarity. Absolutely disgusting and disgraceful.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:38 - Jun 6 with 1859 viewsBABLUE

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:33 - Jun 6 by Trequartista

Even if you have issues with woke culture, or issues with the BLM organisation, there is absolutely no excuse for booing an expression of solidarity. Absolutely disgusting and disgraceful.

What exactly is woke culture? Asking for a friend.
Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:39 - Jun 6 with 1845 viewsnoggin

I'd like to see the decent fans take the knee with the players. If I had tickets I'd get a huge St George's Cross with BLM and the clenched fist. Fock the racists!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:54 - Jun 6 with 1772 viewsBlueBadger

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:38 - Jun 6 by BABLUE

What exactly is woke culture? Asking for a friend.

What idiots call 'do gooding', 'PC culture' or 'liberalism' but what is actually 'basic human decency'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:57 - Jun 6 with 1755 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil should name and shame. Unless it's a mistake, whoever reported it has basically outed themselves as a racist - and I'd like to avoid them if possible.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:59 - Jun 6 with 1735 viewsdickie

Alexitfc2 down voted, may have been the culprit?
Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 19:02 - Jun 6 with 1720 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone who has an issue with treating people who aren't white, straight, well-off blokes with some basic human decency is a prick. No ifs, no buts.
Nothing 'political' about it.
That's just how it is.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 19:03 - Jun 6 with 1706 viewsHARRY10

yes, what is woke culture ?

an expression regularly used by a 'certain type' but never explained to those not 'in the know'
Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 19:04 - Jun 6 with 1688 viewsRyorry

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:57 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

Phil should name and shame. Unless it's a mistake, whoever reported it has basically outed themselves as a racist - and I'd like to avoid them if possible.

If it wasn't a mistake, they just need kicking out. We'd soon see who's missing but won't be missed.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 19:04 - Jun 6 with 1697 viewsSpruceMoose

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 19:03 - Jun 6 by HARRY10

yes, what is woke culture ?

an expression regularly used by a 'certain type' but never explained to those not 'in the know'

It's a culture of accountability. It's a culture of respect. It's a culture of empathy. It's a culture of actions having consequences.

No wonder there are plenty who don't like it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 19:09 - Jun 6 with 1646 viewsBlueBadger

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 19:04 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

It's a culture of accountability. It's a culture of respect. It's a culture of empathy. It's a culture of actions having consequences.

Weirdly, it's the quite often right wing 'people should take responsibility for themselves' types who most most object to this.

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 19:22 - Jun 6 with 1591 viewsBlueBadger

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding here, but is this some kind of weird 'fine people on both sides' thing?

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 19:44 - Jun 6 with 1509 viewsHARRY10

It comes across as a catch all word used to denigrate those who support and actively participate in a society beyond what is supposed to be the norm.

It has a very useful purpose if unifying a disturbing thought process by freeing it up from having to explain itself.

Much as the slogans painted on the side of the barn wall provided the sheep with something 9though very limited) to bleat - and similarly now, where it is understood that the present day sheep (righties) have a similar intellect and so need vacuous slogans to bleat

None if which are ever more than three words long - lock her up, build the wall, get it done, oven ready deal, brexit means brexit, bullets before butter

sadly, we have been here before

"All this was inspired by the principle — which is quite true within itself — that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying."
Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 19:56 - Jun 6 with 1441 viewsBABLUE

Or perhaps summed up by the phrase not a cu*t
Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 6 with 1368 viewsAlexitfc2

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 18:59 - Jun 6 by dickie

Alexitfc2 down voted, may have been the culprit?

[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 19:31]
Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 20:13 - Jun 6 with 1359 viewsPinewoodblue

I don’t think it was the subject matter that was regarded as abuse but the language used is certainly unacceptable on a site used by younger people.

To my mind the original post needs to be removed. If you can’t post without using such language then quite frankly you shouldn’t be allowed to post at all.

I don’t personally have any feelings either way regards taking a knee but booing players for doing so is wrong.

On the question of taking a knee this has fallen out of favour in most of Europe,. Watched a number of games recently, but not today’s, can’t recall any teams apart from England and Wales doing it. Not seen any teams do it in the U21 competition.

Time to move on, find another way to highlight the issues.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2021 20:14]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 20:16 - Jun 6 with 1330 viewsnoggin

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 20:13 - Jun 6 by Pinewoodblue

I don’t think it was the subject matter that was regarded as abuse but the language used is certainly unacceptable on a site used by younger people.

To my mind the original post needs to be removed. If you can’t post without using such language then quite frankly you shouldn’t be allowed to post at all.

I don’t personally have any feelings either way regards taking a knee but booing players for doing so is wrong.

On the question of taking a knee this has fallen out of favour in most of Europe,. Watched a number of games recently, but not today’s, can’t recall any teams apart from England and Wales doing it. Not seen any teams do it in the U21 competition.

Time to move on, find another way to highlight the issues.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2021 20:14]

Seems like taking the knee is doing a very good job of highlighting the issue. The issue is right there in the stands.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? on 20:17 - Jun 6 with 1324 viewsjeera

Booing taking the knee AGAIN!? (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 6 by Alexitfc2

[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 19:31]

*Quickly checks it wasn't me who accidently reported abuse*

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024