Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23 tickets - how do they check your age? 14:16 - Jun 7 with 1404 viewstivo

Asking for a friend ;)
U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 14:18 - Jun 7 with 1392 viewsSwansea_Blue

It involves counting how many consecutive 12 month periods have elapsed since the day you were born

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 14:19 - Jun 7 with 1369 viewsabracaDOBRA_

They ask you to send your ID- Passport, driver licence etc
U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 14:19 - Jun 7 with 1369 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cattle Prod and Teeth Pliers.

If your over 23, pay the full whack. Don't try to dodge it, with the salary caps, the club are going to need every drop of revenue they can get.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 14:26 - Jun 7 with 1336 viewsCoastalblue

When West Ham were still at Upton Park, when they brought in swipe tickets I know a lot of people who used to buy tickets for their kids and then use them every week There was nobody on the turnstile and they just used to swipe themselves in.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 14:56 - Jun 7 with 1219 viewsmonty_radio

They X-Ray your knees

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 15:34 - Jun 7 with 1141 viewsRamseyRobson

U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 14:56 - Jun 7 by monty_radio

They X-Ray your knees

Excellent... I should be able to get the OAP discount way ahead of time
U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 16:04 - Jun 7 with 1064 viewsDidHisHelmetTurnBlue

Tight git
U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 16:06 - Jun 7 with 1051 viewswkj

They lift up your todger and count how many rings it has been in.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 16:25 - Jun 7 with 999 viewsNthQldITFC

I couldn't care less! I swore never to go on a submarine again, after the last time.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 16:44 - Jun 7 with 952 viewsScuzzer

They cut your arm off at the bicep and count the rings.

Established 1968

U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 17:32 - Jun 7 with 883 viewstivo

U23 tickets - how do they check your age? on 16:04 - Jun 7 by DidHisHelmetTurnBlue

Tight git

So tight it would turn your helmet blue ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024