Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? 16:46 - Jun 7 with 1376 viewsFPL_Tractor

Is that an Ashton thing to tie into social media interaction? Or am I wasting my time refreshing Twitter?!

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 16:49 - Jun 7 with 1344 viewsfooters

The second bit.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 16:50 - Jun 7 with 1326 viewswkj

I believe the PM announcements are very much to coincide with peak engagement analytics. I would not be at all shocked if this is an applied strategy.

The only time you want to break news quickly is if you want to use it as a signal to another player who could be joining, or if you're late in the window and want to keep the fans nerves settled.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 16:52 - Jun 7 with 1283 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 16:50 - Jun 7 by wkj

I believe the PM announcements are very much to coincide with peak engagement analytics. I would not be at all shocked if this is an applied strategy.

The only time you want to break news quickly is if you want to use it as a signal to another player who could be joining, or if you're late in the window and want to keep the fans nerves settled.

Yep, I’d say announcing at 6/7 when people have finished work boosts the engagement numbers.
Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 16:53 - Jun 7 with 1274 viewsMookamoo

Has it got more to do with them having to sign stuff, do the tour, meet people, have photos taken, get the photos over the socials team etc. By the time that is all done, it's late afternoon.
Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 17:09 - Jun 7 with 1132 viewsstopmoaning

Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 16:52 - Jun 7 by abracaDOBRA_

Yep, I’d say announcing at 6/7 when people have finished work boosts the engagement numbers.

Na, posting during the day is the golden rule with social media.
Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 19:11 - Jun 7 with 850 viewsIllinoisblue

Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 16:52 - Jun 7 by abracaDOBRA_

“Finished work”? From here and twitter, do Town fans ever start work?!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 21:31 - Jun 7 with 670 viewsLeaky

Is it a coincidence that both transfers have been announced in the late pm? on 19:11 - Jun 7 by Illinoisblue

“Finished work”? From here and twitter, do Town fans ever start work?!

Judging from the number of posts some people make, they never work, have an employer who doesn't realise how there workforce spend there time, are retired or are just skiving. Guess it takes alsorts to make up a forum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024