Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which stadium will feature… 09:45 - Jun 8 with 6918 viewschicoazul

…the first pro booing/anti booing same side full-scale punch up?
Elland Road? The Den? Olympic Stadium? Wembley?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Which stadium will feature… on 10:05 - Jun 8 with 2823 viewsBasuco

It amazes me that some people can feel so threatened by the BLM movement, I will go for the New Den.
Which stadium will feature… on 10:19 - Jun 8 with 2764 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Which stadium will feature… on 10:05 - Jun 8 by Basuco

It amazes me that some people can feel so threatened by the BLM movement, I will go for the New Den.

Probably somewhere more north of london.
Which stadium will feature… on 10:21 - Jun 8 with 2757 viewsMattinLondon

The New Den…there’s a lot of very real concerns in that part of the world. Plus, whenever they riot it’s never their fault.
Which stadium will feature… on 10:36 - Jun 8 with 2703 viewschicoazul

Which stadium will feature… on 10:19 - Jun 8 by BtreeBlueBlood

Probably somewhere more north of london.

I think it will be this week at Wembley

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Have you seen the Farage video? He’s firing them up, he’s pinched ‘Cultura on 10:39 - Jun 8 with 2686 viewsunstableblue

Marxism’ from Trump and he’s running with it!!!

He’s shaking up the jar and causing division again. All under some aren’t I common sense persona.

But perhaps the country needs this debate again? The hate and fear that was sown to drive the Leave campaign is still out there!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Which stadium will feature… on 10:45 - Jun 8 with 2664 viewsPinewoodblue

Judging by some recent comments here it could easily be Portman Road.

Remember it won’t be booing that causes it but the reaction of others to it.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Which stadium will feature… on 10:45 - Jun 8 with 2655 viewsJakeITFC

England v Scotland at Wembley could be interesting in that regard.
Which stadium will feature… on 10:46 - Jun 8 with 2652 viewsMattinLondon

Which stadium will feature… on 10:45 - Jun 8 by Pinewoodblue

You shifting the blame and responsibility away from the people booing?
Login to get fewer ads

Which stadium will feature… on 10:47 - Jun 8 with 2640 viewschicoazul

This is some dumb thinking. Of course it will be the booing that causes it!

Which stadium will feature… on 10:51 - Jun 8 with 2615 viewsm14_blue

Weird take.
Which stadium will feature… on 10:52 - Jun 8 with 2599 viewsSteve_M

Which stadium will feature… on 10:36 - Jun 8 by chicoazul

I think it will be this week at Wembley

Probably.

West Ham will definitely kick off next season at some point if players still choose to take the knee.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Which stadium will feature… on 10:54 - Jun 8 with 2579 viewsWeWereZombies

Victoria Park

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Which stadium will feature… on 10:58 - Jun 8 with 2553 viewsPinewoodblue

Which stadium will feature… on 10:46 - Jun 8 by MattinLondon

You shifting the blame and responsibility away from the people booing?

Correct. Idiots boo and idiots throw punches. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Both sets of idiots will believe they are within their rights to take the action they do. They are both wrong but if you have to point the finger of blame at one group it has to be the group that over reacts to the booing.

Leave it to the stewards to deal with those booing it isn’t your problem to solve.

2023 year of destiny

Which stadium will feature… on 11:00 - Jun 8 with 2546 viewschicoazul

Which stadium will feature… on 10:58 - Jun 8 by Pinewoodblue

Both sets of idiots will believe they are within their rights to take the action they do. They are both wrong but if you have to point the finger of blame at one group it has to be the group that over reacts to the booing.

Leave it to the stewards to deal with those booing it isn’t your problem to solve.

Punching racists is an over reaction is a very weird way of thinking. Look forward to you explaining that to our black posters on here.

Which stadium will feature… on 11:05 - Jun 8 with 2507 viewsm14_blue

This is a really weird approach to tackling racism.

If people are openly racist at football, and then a confrontation happens with people who don't like racists, I know where I think the blame lies.
Which stadium will feature… on 11:06 - Jun 8 with 2502 viewsnoggin

So if I tell someone to stop booing and they throw a punch, it's my fault for not leaving it to the stewards? I can almost guarantee that it will be the racists, taking offence at being told to shut up, who will throw the first punches.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 11:09]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Which stadium will feature… on 11:08 - Jun 8 with 2485 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm fairly sure Millwall bottled it and caved in to their racists by stopping taking the knee. I just hope the English players don't follow suit if they feel they need to keep reminding people that racism isn't ok.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which stadium will feature… on 11:09 - Jun 8 with 2482 viewsPinewoodblue

Which stadium will feature… on 11:00 - Jun 8 by chicoazul

Punching racists is an over reaction is a very weird way of thinking. Look forward to you explaining that to our black posters on here.

You need to rethink your position. There have been scuffles in the past where idiots have booed our own players. Those scuffles arise because individuals react to the booing in inappropriate ways.

Violent responses to inappropriate actions by others should never be encouraged, nor tolerated.

It may of course be that alcohol plays a part, but judging by the attitude displayed by some in their posting not in every case.

2023 year of destiny

Which stadium will feature… on 11:12 - Jun 8 with 2473 viewschicoazul

Which stadium will feature… on 11:09 - Jun 8 by Pinewoodblue

You need to rethink your position. There have been scuffles in the past where idiots have booed our own players. Those scuffles arise because individuals react to the booing in inappropriate ways.

Violent responses to inappropriate actions by others should never be encouraged, nor tolerated.

It may of course be that alcohol plays a part, but judging by the attitude displayed by some in their posting not in every case.

Nobody is encouraging anyone to tolerate or punch anyone for anything, this is classic deflection technique. I and serval others are simply amazed at your contention that booing doesn’t cause the hypothetical situation I have described, and that let’s say Jeera punching someone for booing an anti racist action would be described as an over reaction.

Which stadium will feature… on 11:18 - Jun 8 with 2446 viewsgringoblue

Which stadium will feature… on 11:09 - Jun 8 by Pinewoodblue

It does raise an interesting question as to what the most appropriate reaction is for those supporters (who I hope are the majority) who support the players. Drown out the booers with an anti-racist chant? Take the knee in support of the players?
Which stadium will feature… on 11:18 - Jun 8 with 2441 viewsPinewoodblue

Which stadium will feature… on 11:12 - Jun 8 by chicoazul

Nobody is encouraging anyone to tolerate or punch anyone for anything, this is classic deflection technique. I and serval others are simply amazed at your contention that booing doesn’t cause the hypothetical situation I have described, and that let’s say Jeera punching someone for booing an anti racist action would be described as an over reaction.

Make up your mind in your last comment you began “P unching racists is an over reaction is a very weird way of thinking. “

2023 year of destiny

Which stadium will feature… on 11:25 - Jun 8 with 2426 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

If it happened at PR when we go back. And people sitting around me Boo. I’m not sure what I would do. Do I start a full scale argument first game back. Quite possibly.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Which stadium will feature… on 11:27 - Jun 8 with 2402 viewsHealysBackPocket

Excellent “good people on both sides” take here - take a bow
Which stadium will feature… on 11:33 - Jun 8 with 2380 viewschicoazul

Which stadium will feature… on 11:18 - Jun 8 by Pinewoodblue

Make up your mind in your last comment you began “P unching racists is an over reaction is a very weird way of thinking. “

Sorry my guy but how is that encouraging anyone to do anything? I simply say what I think it is; weird.

Which stadium will feature… on 11:36 - Jun 8 with 2363 viewsChiefXL

Which stadium will feature… on 10:21 - Jun 8 by MattinLondon

The New Den…there’s a lot of very real concerns in that part of the world. Plus, whenever they riot it’s never their fault.

Can't see it being The New Den.
For there to be a punch up you would need people there who would object to people booing players taking the knee.
And because Millwall fans...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024