Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. 11:02 - Jun 8 with 1305 viewsDanTheMan

Service unavailable all over the shop. Guessing Cloudflare are having some issues.

EDIT: Looks like it might be Fastly.

https://status.fastly.com/
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 11:08]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:05 - Jun 8 with 1240 viewsclive_baker

I noticed that too, loads of sites aren't loading.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:07 - Jun 8 with 1216 viewshype313

Just tried backing up my Wife's Whatsapp as she has a new phone and it is just stuck on 0% for the past hour.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:12 - Jun 8 with 1165 viewsIllinoisblue

Guardian and NYT are down

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:28 - Jun 8 with 1087 viewsEwan_Oozami

Blooming dodgy CDN companies! ;-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:31 - Jun 8 with 1058 viewsSteve_M

At least TWTD and Twitter are still ok, no need to do any work just yet.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:32 - Jun 8 with 1041 viewsOldsmoker

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:12 - Jun 8 by Illinoisblue

Guardian and NYT are down

I like your sources.
Good reads both of them.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:32 - Jun 8 with 1032 viewsDanTheMan

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:31 - Jun 8 by Steve_M

Twitter is having a few issues with images but otherwise seems OK.

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:33 - Jun 8 with 1019 viewsKeno

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:31 - Jun 8 by Steve_M

Phew!!

Just checked and it seemed all the "important' sites are ok

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:34 - Jun 8 with 1013 viewsDeano69

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57399628

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:35 - Jun 8 with 993 viewsBloomBlue

Hackers probably unhappy after the FBI pinched their bitcoins

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57394041
Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:35 - Jun 8 with 990 viewsfooters

Beeb reporting that it's Fastly that's down.

Edit: Didn't read properly before posting :P
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 11:36]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:36 - Jun 8 with 975 viewsclive_baker

Look forward to Fastly's share price opening down then

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:37 - Jun 8 with 959 viewsOldsmoker

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:34 - Jun 8 by Deano69

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57399628

Such a relief that TWTD is so far behind in technology it isn't suffering like the big sites who have the latest tech.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:40 - Jun 8 with 926 viewsSteve_M

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:32 - Jun 8 by DanTheMan

Twitter is having a few issues with images but otherwise seems OK.

Mostly, my timeline is full of tweets about the outage:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:41 - Jun 8 with 920 viewsDeano69

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:37 - Jun 8 by Oldsmoker

Such a relief that TWTD is so far behind in technology it isn't suffering like the big sites who have the latest tech.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:43 - Jun 8 with 899 viewsfooters

Some 503s seem to have stopped for now...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:46 - Jun 8 with 875 viewsgiant_stow

ah thats what's screwing me over - thought it was my lame coding!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:47 - Jun 8 with 860 viewsDanTheMan

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:43 - Jun 8 by footers

Might be coming back up or people are failing over to an alternative CDN if they already have that in place.

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:47 - Jun 8 with 858 viewsgiant_stow

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:37 - Jun 8 by Oldsmoker

In fairness, twtd is fast to download imho. No idea if it uses a cdn, but its up and quick, so hats off to Gav.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:52 - Jun 8 with 826 viewsjeera

The Russians?

The Chinese?

Trump?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 12:13 - Jun 8 with 755 viewsfactual_blue

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:46 - Jun 8 by giant_stow

ah thats what's screwing me over - thought it was my lame coding!

That'll be part of the problem.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 12:17 - Jun 8 with 731 viewsfactual_blue

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:52 - Jun 8 by jeera

The Russians?

The Chinese?

Trump?

Gav.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 12:19 - Jun 8 with 716 viewsgiant_stow

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 12:13 - Jun 8 by factual_blue

That'll be part of the problem.

Its always my first assumption when i hit a snag, so fair enough.

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 12:43 - Jun 8 with 686 viewsSwansea_Blue

Large parts of the internet appear to be having some issues. on 11:43 - Jun 8 by footers

Good jeans. My last pair of 501s have lasted for years.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024