Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who can't get seats in SBR Lower 12:03 - Jun 8 with 2785 viewsBobbychase

Which may well sell out today.

Where will they go? In the upper tier or a different stand?

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:25 - Jun 8 with 2693 viewsArnieM

I think the corner of the Cobbold stand near section 6 would be a good option. People would get the close to the pitch feeling and also be “ part of “ the noise from SBR....upper tier of SBR , you just don’t seem to get the same atmosphere ( I used to sit up there.)

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:29 - Jun 8 with 2664 viewschrismakin

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:25 - Jun 8 by ArnieM

I think the corner of the Cobbold stand near section 6 would be a good option. People would get the close to the pitch feeling and also be “ part of “ the noise from SBR....upper tier of SBR , you just don’t seem to get the same atmosphere ( I used to sit up there.)

Good to see U2 corner is sold out as well, so that corner of the ground looking great

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:30 - Jun 8 with 2660 viewsJackSted

Section 6 SAR is where they'll go

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:38 - Jun 8 with 2601 viewsIpswichKnight

Knowing our fan base onto social media and DM the owners to complain!
People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:40 - Jun 8 with 2587 viewschrismakin

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:38 - Jun 8 by IpswichKnight

Knowing our fan base onto social media and DM the owners to complain!

lol, there is one, her husband ST holder for 70 years, loyalty means nothing as can't get through to ticket office

tagged in Berke lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:43 - Jun 8 with 2566 viewsclive_baker

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:29 - Jun 8 by chrismakin

Good to see U2 corner is sold out as well, so that corner of the ground looking great

Even around The Edge?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:46 - Jun 8 with 2538 viewsBobbychase

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:25 - Jun 8 by ArnieM

Good shout. Would be nice to get that block A joining in the songs

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:48 - Jun 8 with 2537 viewsxrayspecs

There are very likely to be some additional SBR Lower tickets going back on sale as it appears that the tickets of lapsed season ticket holders from both 19/20 and 20/21 have not yet gone back on sale.
Login to get fewer ads

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:49 - Jun 8 with 2517 viewsxrayspecs

Not sure this was ever on sale. I also recall that this section had been earmarked for safe standing trial.
People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:50 - Jun 8 with 2501 viewswkj

Co opstand surely. Ge a nice tactical veiw of the game without being fully in an echo chamber

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 12:57 - Jun 8 with 2453 viewsRyorry

Sections of PR sold out? Wow, how amazing & wonderful to hear that, how long's it been? Getting tingles up my spine now - fingers crossed for a return of These *Are* the Days!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:06 - Jun 8 with 2406 viewsnoggin

I've never understood the attraction of the North Lower. The view is awful comparet to the upper and if the vocal fans went up there, the singing would sound much louder.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:11 - Jun 8 with 2377 viewsBlue_Order

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:06 - Jun 8 by noggin

I've never understood the attraction of the North Lower. The view is awful comparet to the upper and if the vocal fans went up there, the singing would sound much louder.

Standing innit.

Our group was banned from hanging banners over the tier because the stadium manager deemed it ‘dangerous’, so there’s no chance they’d turn a blind eye to standing up there like they do in the lower.
People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:32 - Jun 8 with 2285 viewsclive_baker

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:06 - Jun 8 by noggin

£120 a season cheaper downstairs innit. And a better atmos.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:36 - Jun 8 with 2257 viewslazyblue

Why not SIr Alf upper next to away fans surely that has to be best place to create atmosphere.
People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:39 - Jun 8 with 2233 viewsEwan_Oozami

So they *did* find what they were looking for then?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

"Get orf my land!" (n/t) on 13:40 - Jun 8 with 2221 viewsBloots

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:36 - Jun 8 by lazyblue

Why not SIr Alf upper next to away fans surely that has to be best place to create atmosphere.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:49 - Jun 8 with 2172 viewsJDB23

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:36 - Jun 8 by lazyblue

No such thing as away fans in this league, maybe a few wives and parents.
People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 14:36 - Jun 8 with 2034 viewsEastTownBlue

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:49 - Jun 8 by JDB23

No such thing as away fans in this league, maybe a few wives and parents.

Ok for Pompey, Sunderland and Sheff Weds (COVID restrictions permitting).

Accrington, Fleetwood, Burton etc no so great.
People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 16:00 - Jun 8 with 1896 viewsdirtyboy

I've gone in SBR upper, bit annoyed with myself at not getting in sooner and in lower stand, hey ho....let's hope there's some cheery vocal people around me, I hate the moaners and groaners!
People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 19:39 - Jun 8 with 1690 viewsslaughteredskipper

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 16:00 - Jun 8 by dirtyboy

I've gone in SBR upper, bit annoyed with myself at not getting in sooner and in lower stand, hey ho....let's hope there's some cheery vocal people around me, I hate the moaners and groaners!

Whereabouts Dirtyboy? About to commit to SBR upper after SBR lower sold out. Was also hoping to be in amongst some vocal fans and help create the atmosphere!
People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 19:53 - Jun 8 with 1642 viewsslaughteredskipper

Need some more season ticket advice. Block U a good option for someone unable to get in SBR lower?
People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 21:17 - Jun 8 with 1523 viewsBryanPlug

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 13:39 - Jun 8 by Ewan_Oozami

So they *did* find what they were looking for then?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 21:31 - Jun 8 with 1483 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

People who can't get seats in SBR Lower on 14:36 - Jun 8 by EastTownBlue

Ok for Pompey, Sunderland and Sheff Weds (COVID restrictions permitting).

Accrington, Fleetwood, Burton etc no so great.

Fleetwood 71 includes officials
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024