Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Season ticket purchases 22:05 - Jun 8 with 910 viewsDeano69

My brother is trying to buy a ticket for him, two youngster and a mate, but doesn’t seem able to order more than one at a time. Is that right? Clearly want to be sure they sit together. I just renew mine automatically each year so no idea how buying a season ticket works these days….

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

New Season ticket purchases on 22:20 - Jun 8 with 825 viewssohamblue

I had the same. Bought one for me and my son in separate transactions. Seems just bonkers.
New Season ticket purchases on 22:29 - Jun 8 with 774 viewsbazza

New Season ticket purchases on 22:20 - Jun 8 by sohamblue

I had the same. Bought one for me and my son in separate transactions. Seems just bonkers.

It won’t let me buy a child’s one, even if I add family member, it wants adult price.. so frustrating, tried calling several times today as well.
New Season ticket purchases on 22:47 - Jun 8 with 700 viewsRonFearonsHair

New Season ticket purchases on 22:29 - Jun 8 by bazza

It won’t let me buy a child’s one, even if I add family member, it wants adult price.. so frustrating, tried calling several times today as well.

You have to select an adult ticket first. Then on the next screen where you select your seat you have to scroll down and find a drop-down list where you can change the price category. That's what worked for me anyway. It wasn't obvious at all. Terrible usability.
New Season ticket purchases on 22:59 - Jun 8 with 656 viewsbazza

New Season ticket purchases on 22:47 - Jun 8 by RonFearonsHair

You have to select an adult ticket first. Then on the next screen where you select your seat you have to scroll down and find a drop-down list where you can change the price category. That's what worked for me anyway. It wasn't obvious at all. Terrible usability.

Will have another try tomorrow but I Did do the drop Down box, and then added family member details and still no joy.. but will persevere..
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 22:59]
New Season ticket purchases on 23:27 - Jun 8 with 602 viewsrgp1

I got to the pay screen and it just crashed! Has anyone else had this problem?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024