Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's an acceptable amount of time to wait before sacking off a zoom meeting? 14:08 - Jun 9 with 992 viewsclive_baker

Have a 14:00 - 16:00 in my diary. It's sunny, we all know full well that nobody on this call wants it to happen. The organiser hasn't started the meeting yet, is it acceptable if I sack it off at 14:10?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What's an acceptable amount of time to wait before sacking off a zoom meeting? on 14:10 - Jun 9 with 970 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

You are still on at 14:10??

If the meeting does not start at 14:00 I am off. 60 seconds I give them. I am in the call at 13:58 and if they cannot be bothered to start it off (or ping me a message to say they are late) then I chip off.
What's an acceptable amount of time to wait before sacking off a zoom meeting? on 14:10 - Jun 9 with 963 viewsKeno

In my book you’ve waited 9 mins too long

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What's an acceptable amount of time to wait before sacking off a zoom meeting? on 14:11 - Jun 9 with 965 viewsmutters

If running later the organiser should send out a quick message saying that. Else 10 is more than enough, I mean a man has got other work to do.......

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

What's an acceptable amount of time to wait before sacking off a zoom meeting? on 14:13 - Jun 9 with 932 viewsclive_baker

Done.

Not sure 'I did wait until 14:01' would wash, but if they're not on a 10 past then surely it's fair to assume its not happening.

Shame there's no Euros yet...

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What's an acceptable amount of time to wait before sacking off a zoom meeting? on 14:14 - Jun 9 with 922 viewsWD19

2 minutes is my usual red line. More than 5 minutes is never going to happen.
What's an acceptable amount of time to wait before sacking off a zoom meeting? on 14:50 - Jun 9 with 807 viewsIllinoisblue

5 mins is generally my limit. Unless it’s my boss or someone very important hosting the meeting. Then I’ll stick around like a good little lap dog

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What's an acceptable amount of time to wait before sacking off a zoom meeting? on 15:10 - Jun 9 with 761 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Five minutes for me. Join the meeting at the start time - wait 5 minutes and log off if they have not appeared.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

What's an acceptable amount of time to wait before sacking off a zoom meeting? on 17:32 - Jun 9 with 594 viewsSeablu

Just get one of the kids to hold up a photo and nod it occasionally.
I actually left a job 7 months ago and they haven’t realised yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024