Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 22:14 - Jun 9 with 5184 viewsKieranMcKenna1

I've heard 500k fee to Qpr.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Dozzell on 22:34 - Jun 9 with 4201 viewsN2_Blue

I'd take that all day! Especially it means we can seal Harper deal.

Never been convinced by Andre unfortunately. Maybe he'll make a really good career for himself but it won't be here and not without working hard which he doesn't appear to have the drive to do so.

A news start for AD may benefit all parties

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Dozzell on 22:37 - Jun 9 with 4146 viewsxrayspecs

The sell on % is more important than the fee.
Dozzell on 22:42 - Jun 9 with 4098 viewsdavblue

Dozzell on 22:37 - Jun 9 by xrayspecs

The sell on % is more important than the fee.

Yeah very much do he could go for 15 - 20 million in a few years or just drift from club to club. QPR would be a good move for him, a manager who wants to play football and they have a decent team.
Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 22:49 - Jun 9 with 4013 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dozzell on 22:34 - Jun 9 by N2_Blue

I'd take that all day! Especially it means we can seal Harper deal.

Never been convinced by Andre unfortunately. Maybe he'll make a really good career for himself but it won't be here and not without working hard which he doesn't appear to have the drive to do so.

A news start for AD may benefit all parties

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 22:55 - Jun 9 with 3950 viewsN2_Blue

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 22:49 - Jun 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'm not claiming to be an expert and no i've not seen him live but I have seen him twice on TV and he looked a decent player to me. Well he did more in those two games than I've ever seen Andre do in 90 mins.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Dozzell on 00:02 - Jun 10 with 3717 viewswkj

It might make sense to cash in. A technically strong player, but not a powerhouse of physicality. As we saw in the last two seasons, physically strong players who do the ugly stuff well are coveted by teams. If the WBA lad comes in, one can't help but think Doz' technical skills are surplus to cooks physical requirements.

I hope he flourishes though, genuinely a nice and well spoken lad that loves his footie - he deserves success.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 00:05 - Jun 10 with 3700 viewsSwansea_Blue

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 22:49 - Jun 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

Aren't they just. And saying exactly the same things about him that we used to say about Andre, whilst dismissing Andre, with no sense of irony even though they're only a year apart.

I'm going to wait and see for 6 months or so before celebrating losing one player with potential and swapping for another with potential. I'm old enough to remember when people got excited about Frank Nouble after all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 00:10 - Jun 10 with 3666 viewsSpruceMoose

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 00:05 - Jun 10 by Swansea_Blue

Aren't they just. And saying exactly the same things about him that we used to say about Andre, whilst dismissing Andre, with no sense of irony even though they're only a year apart.

I'm going to wait and see for 6 months or so before celebrating losing one player with potential and swapping for another with potential. I'm old enough to remember when people got excited about Frank Nouble after all.

If true, I genuinely think this is one we might come to regret.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 00:13 - Jun 10 with 3657 viewswkj

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 00:10 - Jun 10 by SpruceMoose

If true, I genuinely think this is one we might come to regret.

Excuse me, we're in a clique remember? You're supposed to agree.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 00:18 - Jun 10 with 3636 viewspointofblue

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 00:05 - Jun 10 by Swansea_Blue

The difference is Harper has at least seemed to lay a marker in the Championship whilst, post injury, Dozzell has failed to do the same in League One. Furthermore, Harper’s stature should ensure he can hold his own at this level whilst Dozzell has always been a bit lightweight in that regard.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Dozzell on 00:22 - Jun 10 with 3622 viewsLord_Lucan

test

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Dozzell on 00:46 - Jun 10 with 3551 viewsSpruceMoose

Dozzell on 00:22 - Jun 10 by Lord_Lucan

test

...Icles.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Dozzell on 00:54 - Jun 10 with 3529 viewscressi

I actually quite like Andre and would be disappointed to see him leave
Whilst although Downes may at this point be a better player if he wants to leave off you trot son done nothing yet to say he will carve out a Premier league career.
Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 03:21 - Jun 10 with 3408 viewsCoastalblue

I remember getting giddy with excitement when Slater signed.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 03:24 - Jun 10 with 3402 viewsIllinoisblue

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 03:21 - Jun 10 by Coastalblue

What a letdown he was. 750k for a couple of good games.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dozzell on 06:50 - Jun 10 with 3181 viewsChurchman

Dozzell on 22:42 - Jun 9 by davblue

Yeah very much do he could go for 15 - 20 million in a few years or just drift from club to club. QPR would be a good move for him, a manager who wants to play football and they have a decent team.

At 22 I can’t see him making £15-20m in a few years time. He is talented, he is a professional footballer - something 99.9% of people could never be. But reach the top end of the game? I can’t see it at the moment.

I don’t thing being at such a poor club managed by a cretin like Lambert has helped and maybe going to a decent one like QPR with better players will help his game. I hope so.

He’s somebody I thought might stay and in a proper team with better coaching might develop. But it’s not to be so good luck to him. At his age he needs to move his career on. A decent sell on percentage would be good, in my view.
Dozzell on 06:59 - Jun 10 with 3126 viewsdavblue

Dozzell on 06:50 - Jun 10 by Churchman

At 22 I can’t see him making £15-20m in a few years time. He is talented, he is a professional footballer - something 99.9% of people could never be. But reach the top end of the game? I can’t see it at the moment.

I don’t thing being at such a poor club managed by a cretin like Lambert has helped and maybe going to a decent one like QPR with better players will help his game. I hope so.

He’s somebody I thought might stay and in a proper team with better coaching might develop. But it’s not to be so good luck to him. At his age he needs to move his career on. A decent sell on percentage would be good, in my view.

Webster was a defender and 24 years of age when he joined Brighton for 20 million and he’s a central defender. It’s very much possible, but he will need to have a couple of good seasons.
Dozzell on 11:12 - Jun 10 with 2737 viewsChurchman

Dozzell on 06:59 - Jun 10 by davblue

Webster was a defender and 24 years of age when he joined Brighton for 20 million and he’s a central defender. It’s very much possible, but he will need to have a couple of good seasons.

Webster was undersold by us and clearly had the attributes to make it. He’s not going to get any stronger or quicker. Dozzell is a ‘punt’, from QPRs perspective. For the lad’s sake I hope I’m wrong and as I’ve said in other posts, his one of the very few I’d like to have retained
Dozzell on 11:13 - Jun 10 with 2721 viewsMrTown

Similar to Harper fee reported. As reported with the Harper deal, hope performance related bonuses in there.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Dozzell on 11:17 - Jun 10 with 2685 viewsNazemariner

Got to keep the boy. PC has to find a way of getting the best out of him.
Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 11:22 - Jun 10 with 2640 viewsBondiBlue

I have a nasty feeling we're going to miss andre dozzell

Poll: Which would you accept?

Dozzell on 11:24 - Jun 10 with 2630 viewsMrTown

Dozzell on 11:17 - Jun 10 by Nazemariner

Got to keep the boy. PC has to find a way of getting the best out of him.

No. PC has his methods of working, proven methods of success. If Dozzell doesn't fit in to that, and his performances would suggest he doesn't, Dozzell needs to move on.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Dozzell on 11:24 - Jun 10 with 2625 viewsjayessess

Dozzell on 11:12 - Jun 10 by Churchman

Webster was undersold by us and clearly had the attributes to make it. He’s not going to get any stronger or quicker. Dozzell is a ‘punt’, from QPRs perspective. For the lad’s sake I hope I’m wrong and as I’ve said in other posts, his one of the very few I’d like to have retained

Quicker probably not, but I'd expect his general conditioning (strength, stamina) to improve after a pre-season somewhere less dysfunctional than Ipswich Town 2019-21 was.

What will develop as he gets older is his reading of the game, both in attack and defence. 21 is no age for a deep-lying playmaker.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 11:40 - Jun 10 with 2560 viewskeighleyblue

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 03:21 - Jun 10 by Coastalblue

Sears too...
Dozzell on 11:45 - Jun 10 with 2525 viewsRadioOrwell

Fine.
If he doesn't want to be part of this new thing then he should go.
I wouldn't mind him staying but if he wants away then that's ok.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024