Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ARE WE GOING TO GET A SIGNING TODAY OR NOT!!!???? 16:51 - Jun 10 with 1209 viewsOriginalMarkyP

WHOSE IN CHARGE HERE?!

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

ARE WE GOING TO GET A SIGNING TODAY OR NOT!!!???? on 16:52 - Jun 10 with 1195 viewssaffers12

i would suggest no, based on WBA not having a manager although not that makes too much sense
ARE WE GOING TO GET A SIGNING TODAY OR NOT!!!???? on 16:53 - Jun 10 with 1184 viewsNazemariner

It's all just hype from the journos.

We didn't get any of this waiting nonsense with the signings of Burns and Evans.

Deals dead!
ARE WE GOING TO GET A SIGNING TODAY OR NOT!!!???? on 16:53 - Jun 10 with 1158 viewssaffers12

ARE WE GOING TO GET A SIGNING TODAY OR NOT!!!???? on 16:53 - Jun 10 by Nazemariner

It's all just hype from the journos.

We didn't get any of this waiting nonsense with the signings of Burns and Evans.

Deals dead!

we did wait for Evans...well past 6pm
ARE WE GOING TO GET A SIGNING TODAY OR NOT!!!???? on 19:25 - Jun 10 with 761 viewsHerbivore

*WHO'S

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

ARE WE GOING TO GET A SIGNING TODAY OR NOT!!!???? on 19:27 - Jun 10 with 751 viewsjeera

ARE WE GOING TO GET A SIGNING TODAY OR NOT!!!???? on 19:25 - Jun 10 by Herbivore

*WHO'S

Internet bully.

*I almost posted the same but figured it might not be worth it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

ARE WE GOING TO GET A SIGNING TODAY OR NOT!!!???? on 19:40 - Jun 10 with 645 viewseireblue

ARE WE GOING TO GET A SIGNING TODAY OR NOT!!!???? on 19:25 - Jun 10 by Herbivore

*WHO'S

Oh, that makes much more sense. I was wondering what an in charge was, and who had lost theirs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024