Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) 20:08 - Jun 11 with 1156 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 11 with 1146 viewsJ2BLUE

Designated away team I guess.

Edit: And yes I know it doesn't clash but that seemingly makes little difference these days.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2021 20:11]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:18 - Jun 11 with 1073 viewsTrumptonBlue

Uefa generally insist on one team having a predominantly light kit and the other having a predominantly dark kit for maximum contrast. With Italy in blue it would be seen as dark v dark.
Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:26 - Jun 11 with 1037 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:18 - Jun 11 by TrumptonBlue

Uefa generally insist on one team having a predominantly light kit and the other having a predominantly dark kit for maximum contrast. With Italy in blue it would be seen as dark v dark.

Like the World Cup to ensure those watching in black and white (in other parts of the world) see contrasting strips

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:28 - Jun 11 with 1022 viewsm14_blue

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:18 - Jun 11 by TrumptonBlue

No more red v blue???

Modern football is rubbish.
Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:48 - Jun 11 with 958 viewsFtnfwest

Dunno, but who on earth is this commentator, bl**dy terrible, and to make matters worse he’s got Sutton with him. I only got in to see about the last 7 or 8 minutes of the first half!
Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:49 - Jun 11 with 946 viewsMetal_Hacker

That aside but is it just me considering Italy are some people’s favourites, they look a bit pony?

Rushed and no composure!
[Post edited 11 Jun 2021 20:50]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:51 - Jun 11 with 915 viewsJ2BLUE

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:48 - Jun 11 by Ftnfwest

Dunno, but who on earth is this commentator, bl**dy terrible, and to make matters worse he’s got Sutton with him. I only got in to see about the last 7 or 8 minutes of the first half!

What country are you in?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:54 - Jun 11 with 887 viewsFtnfwest

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:51 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

What country are you in?

I took the shortcut on the sky panel and it gave me 5 live commentary, only just realised! Was awful (anything with Chris Sutton is let’s face it!)
Login to get fewer ads

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:55 - Jun 11 with 884 viewsFtnfwest

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:54 - Jun 11 by Ftnfwest

I took the shortcut on the sky panel and it gave me 5 live commentary, only just realised! Was awful (anything with Chris Sutton is let’s face it!)

Oh dear now reverted to his royal wokeness, all a bit more professional though tbf
Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 21:02 - Jun 11 with 847 viewsClapham_Junction

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

Designated away team I guess.

Edit: And yes I know it doesn't clash but that seemingly makes little difference these days.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2021 20:11]

But Turkey are also playing in their 'away' kit (their home kit is primarily white).
Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 21:19 - Jun 11 with 807 viewspositivity

it's for those watching in black and white

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 21:20 - Jun 11 with 800 viewsTrumptonBlue

Why are Italy wearing white? (n/t) on 21:02 - Jun 11 by Clapham_Junction

But Turkey are also playing in their 'away' kit (their home kit is primarily white).

This is a good point. Ok, it makes no sense - both home kits would have been fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024