Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! 23:11 - Jun 11 with 1929 viewsN2_Blue

My god it's a painful, uncomfortable watch, just doesn't seem to work. The awkward pauses, don't get them on TV much anymore.

Nice eye candy in his co-host but everything else is dire.

We'll never have a Baddiel and Skinner football type show again will we....?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2021 23:12]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 23:19 - Jun 11 with 1871 viewsOldsmoker

Ummmmm.
I'm just looking at Maya Jama.
I have no complaints.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 23:29 - Jun 11 with 1840 viewsSitfcB

Is a bit awkward but the first show, few nerves, can let them off.

Sadiq Khan is very small.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 23:31 - Jun 11 with 1825 viewsN2_Blue

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 23:19 - Jun 11 by Oldsmoker

Ummmmm.
I have no complaints.

she is rather delightful isn't she

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 23:37 - Jun 11 with 1812 viewsMerseyBlue

Maya Jama is definitely the highlight.

The bowling with Grealish and the interview with Henry was good but the rest of the show is a bit flat.

Should have seen it coming as Crouchy Saves the Summer last year was equally weak.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 23:38 - Jun 11 with 1796 viewsBugs

Alex Horne is better on his bad golf youtube channel.
Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 23:41 - Jun 11 with 1771 viewsGogs

Surprised you needed to watch an episode to work that out. The trailers were enough to put me off
Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 00:14 - Jun 12 with 1695 viewsElderGrizzly

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 23:29 - Jun 11 by SitfcB

Is a bit awkward but the first show, few nerves, can let them off.

Sadiq Khan is very small.

They did a whole series last year?

It makes Soccer AM look watchable
Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 01:39 - Jun 12 with 1621 viewsHARRY10

There are certain people on TV who you have to wonder

'who the fu ck thought this idiot had anything remotely close to talent, or the ability to host a show'

truly awful, nothing less
Login to get fewer ads

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 06:38 - Jun 12 with 1504 viewspeterleeblue

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 23:19 - Jun 11 by Oldsmoker

Ummmmm.
I have no complaints.

Just watched this this morning and I take your point.
However I am surprised the BBC have took the risk here cos she is definatley there as the blokey eye candy (possibly a little sexist for the BBC) and based on how they tend to see things now I am surprised they didn't employ someone a little plainer - An ex woman's footballer so similar.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 6:39]
Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 07:35 - Jun 12 with 1384 viewsOldsmoker

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 06:38 - Jun 12 by peterleeblue

Just watched this this morning and I take your point.
However I am surprised the BBC have took the risk here cos she is definatley there as the blokey eye candy (possibly a little sexist for the BBC) and based on how they tend to see things now I am surprised they didn't employ someone a little plainer - An ex woman's footballer so similar.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 6:39]

I agree.
And just because I knew she was the TV equivalent of clickbait it did not stop me from watching the show for about 10 mins.
I didn't know it was on until I saw this thread.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 07:52 - Jun 12 with 1326 viewsPippin1970

The days of Baddiel and Skinner. Classic football show. It might get better you never know.
Peter Crouch Euro football show...terrible! on 08:05 - Jun 12 with 1271 viewsTractorCam

Yep, I was looking forward to it and after about 10 minutes I decided it was no good. The interviews bit wasn't bad, but the studio set up with the guests was incredibly awkward.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024