Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? 23:52 - Jun 11 with 10758 viewsunstableblue

Obviously the reason they may is because of lies and misinformation from the likes of Farage and trump on BLM. Despite the fast the players are clear this is a separate gesture.

But surely the people at Wembley must be hardcore England fans, would they really damage our chances of winning?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 22:34 - Jun 12 with 1294 viewsjeera

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 22:29 - Jun 12 by JDB23

Of course you had to get an “All lives matter” reference in there regarding a racist murder.

I’m all for trying to educate people and make them see the faults in their views, but clearly some are just beyond saving. The only boring thing here is posters like you spreading your nonsense on this board unrestrained.

He's one of these who doesn't get it because he doesn't want to.

He thinks we're all embroiled in some sort of competition.

The pattern is the same every time because they cannot step outside of this self-centred bubble they wrap themselves in.

Beats thinking I guess.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh dear...... you really really really don’t get it do you? on 22:42 - Jun 12 with 1264 viewsunstableblue

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:39 - Jun 12 by billlm

Tut Tut, can you say green here, please refer to the rules,

And you’ve just made yourself look very silly indeed

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:25 - Jun 12 with 1188 views26_Paz

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 22:20 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Especially [REDACTED].

We all know who you mean by ‘redacted’. It’s just not necessary mate.

The Paz Man

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:32 - Jun 12 with 1192 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:25 - Jun 12 by 26_Paz

We all know who you mean by ‘redacted’. It’s just not necessary mate.

The beauty of using [REDACTED] is that by thinking it's about you (when it isn't) you just out yourself as thinking that maybe people have a reason to think it's about you!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:40 - Jun 12 with 1187 viewsfooters

Spruce/Paz

You know I'm a lefty bumfester but maybe time to leave all this now?

Paz, you know you're deliberately provocative with what you post, and you post some dodgy rubbish that's just designed to upset the lefties, not a lot of thought goes into it.

Sprucey then usually comes back, it all gets a bit personal and we end up in another slanging match with very little content and a lot of bother.

Maybe just time for all sides to stop the tit for tat and wind it in? No need to provoke or retaliate just for the sake of it... on either side - me included!

Maybe we can find something non-Town related that we all agree on?

What say you?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:43 - Jun 12 with 1156 views26_Paz

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:40 - Jun 12 by footers

Spruce/Paz

Paz, you know you're deliberately provocative with what you post, and you post some dodgy rubbish that's just designed to upset the lefties, not a lot of thought goes into it.

Sprucey then usually comes back, it all gets a bit personal and we end up in another slanging match with very little content and a lot of bother.

Maybe just time for all sides to stop the tit for tat and wind it in? No need to provoke or retaliate just for the sake of it... on either side - me included!

What say you?

Works with me. Life is too short.

The Paz Man

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:44 - Jun 12 with 1175 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:40 - Jun 12 by footers

Spruce/Paz

What say you?

Nah.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 12:43 - Jun 13 with 1009 viewsmylittletown

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 22:28 - Jun 12 by jeera

See, I don't understand this.

You're taking responsibility for someone else's actions.

That doesn't make sense to me.

No, whether we like it or not, I, and I assume you, are defined as English. So are all the moronic England fans. We are part of the same cohort. Their values are a significant proportion of our shared values, and unfortunately they appear to be the values which are in the ascendency at the moment.
Not everyone who holds those values approves of trashing bars in Porto and/or booing the players, but the actions of those fans are the window into English behaviour which much of the rest of the world sees on their TV screens. Their actions are associated with you and me, not just the perpetrators. We don't arrest them, our government won't even condemn them. They are shameful, and the shame attached to us, like it or not.
Login to get fewer ads

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 12:50 - Jun 13 with 990 viewsjeera

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 12:43 - Jun 13 by mylittletown

No, whether we like it or not, I, and I assume you, are defined as English. So are all the moronic England fans. We are part of the same cohort. Their values are a significant proportion of our shared values, and unfortunately they appear to be the values which are in the ascendency at the moment.
Not everyone who holds those values approves of trashing bars in Porto and/or booing the players, but the actions of those fans are the window into English behaviour which much of the rest of the world sees on their TV screens. Their actions are associated with you and me, not just the perpetrators. We don't arrest them, our government won't even condemn them. They are shameful, and the shame attached to us, like it or not.

I suppose I'm reluctant to see them as the same species let alone as countrymen.

Moron should be classed a separate category of its own, regardless of nationality, but yes, of course I know others make associations with us. I just wish they wouldn't.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 12:58 - Jun 13 with 967 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 12:50 - Jun 13 by jeera

I suppose I'm reluctant to see them as the same species let alone as countrymen.

Moron should be classed a separate category of its own, regardless of nationality, but yes, of course I know others make associations with us. I just wish they wouldn't.

I wonder how many of them are these 'Red Wall' voters that I keep hearing Labour are supposed to need to win back? What kind of party (and policies) would appeal to them? Not one I'd want to vote for.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:53 - Jun 13 with 881 viewsSwansea_Blue

I was in late after swimming training and missed the start. Did the racist numbskulls embarrass us again?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:54 - Jun 13 with 876 viewstonybied

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:53 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

I was in late after swimming training and missed the start. Did the racist numbskulls embarrass us again?

Yep!
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:00 - Jun 13 with 840 viewsRyorry

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:54 - Jun 13 by tonybied

Yep!

Barely audible and massively outweighed by the applause though, thankfully.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:02 - Jun 13 with 834 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ah ok, thanks both. Glad there was some pushback from the rest of the crowd. I'm not sure what it's going to take to get the message home that we should all be standing against racism, but there we are. Welcome to the UK in 2021.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:39 - Jun 13 with 782 viewsjeera

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:53 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

Have you got your 10 metre badge yet?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:40 - Jun 13 with 780 viewsgarygboltonblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:54 - Jun 13 by tonybied

Yep!

Do you think the booing could have been the Croatian fans , just a thought
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:41 - Jun 13 with 777 viewsjeera

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:40 - Jun 13 by garygboltonblue

I missed it.

Who was it, was it the Croats then?

Both?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:43 - Jun 13 with 773 viewstonybied

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:40 - Jun 13 by garygboltonblue

Dunno...I guess it's possible. Whoever it was should be identified and banned from any sporting events. No place for it in any sport!
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 16:01]
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:46 - Jun 13 with 764 viewsjeera

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:43 - Jun 13 by tonybied

Dunno...I guess it's possible. Whoever it was should be identified and banned from any sporting events. No place for it in any sport!
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 16:01]

Not sure why Gary assumed you and Swansea were talking about England fans anyway.

Numbskulls was the word used.

Bit of paranoia there.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:53 - Jun 13 with 738 viewsgarygboltonblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:46 - Jun 13 by jeera

Not sure why Gary assumed you and Swansea were talking about England fans anyway.

Numbskulls was the word used.

Bit of paranoia there.

Really
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:55 - Jun 13 with 730 viewsjeera

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:53 - Jun 13 by garygboltonblue

Really

Don't understand your panic to leap on it but each to their own.

It's far from classy whoever does it.

It needs to stop and people need to grow up and take some responsibility for themselves.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 16:00 - Jun 13 with 705 viewsgarygboltonblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 15:55 - Jun 13 by jeera

Don't understand your panic to leap on it but each to their own.

It's far from classy whoever does it.

It needs to stop and people need to grow up and take some responsibility for themselves.

Ok I will attempt to post in classy way that is acceptable to you
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 17:01 - Jun 13 with 639 viewsnoggin

It could have been but recent history suggests some England fans will have booed.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 17:42 - Jun 13 with 588 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 17:01 - Jun 13 by noggin

It could have been but recent history suggests some England fans will have booed.

There are English white males who are openly stating that they will boo and attempting to justify it.

There are also (almost certainly English, white males) on here attempting to excuse and justify it too.

Regardless of whether they are eastern Europeans or English, they are racists. They need dealing with.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024