Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? 23:52 - Jun 11 with 10805 viewsunstableblue

Obviously the reason they may is because of lies and misinformation from the likes of Farage and trump on BLM. Despite the fast the players are clear this is a separate gesture.

But surely the people at Wembley must be hardcore England fans, would they really damage our chances of winning?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:53 - Jun 11 with 3602 viewsSpruceMoose

Probably.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:58 - Jun 11 with 3584 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't think it would damage the chances of winning.

It is a national embarrassment though and I resent them making English fans look bad. Hopefully it will soon be drowned out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:59 - Jun 11 with 3583 viewsmylittletown

Given that a significant percentage of 'hardcore England fans' are racist morons, yes they will.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:03 - Jun 12 with 3550 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:59 - Jun 11 by mylittletown

Given that a significant percentage of 'hardcore England fans' are racist morons, yes they will.

The English national team has always attracted it's fair share of utter knuckle dragging cretins. Which is a shame, as the vast majority of fans are just normal decent folk like you and me. But I'm sure many of us have seen this minority at first hand at games, and those who haven't have definitely seen it on the news over the years. Sadly this minority are just the latest iteration of our national embarrassment.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:05 - Jun 12 with 3546 viewsBlueBadger

Have the last five years not taught you ANYTHING about turkeys and their views on Christmas?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It is a national embarrassment (n/t) on 00:08 - Jun 12 with 3539 viewsunstableblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:58 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

It is a national embarrassment though and I resent them making English fans look bad. Hopefully it will soon be drowned out.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:08 - Jun 12 with 3523 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:05 - Jun 12 by BlueBadger

Have the last five years not taught you ANYTHING about turkeys and their views on Christmas?

That come Christmas eve the surviving turkeys are still busy talking amongst themselves about how the Thanksgiving turkeys deserved what happened to them?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:09 - Jun 12 with 3529 viewsmylittletown

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:03 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

The English national team has always attracted it's fair share of utter knuckle dragging cretins. Which is a shame, as the vast majority of fans are just normal decent folk like you and me. But I'm sure many of us have seen this minority at first hand at games, and those who haven't have definitely seen it on the news over the years. Sadly this minority are just the latest iteration of our national embarrassment.

They are a national embarrassment, but they have been for most of my life, (and I am quite old).
Away games are the worst. I don't go any more because it makes me even more ashamed to be English
Login to get fewer ads

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:20 - Jun 12 with 3512 viewsBlueBadger

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:08 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

That come Christmas eve the surviving turkeys are still busy talking amongst themselves about how the Thanksgiving turkeys deserved what happened to them?

'Sure, a few of us died when the yanks came round in the US but Boris will see us right come Christmas, right?'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:23 - Jun 12 with 3507 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:20 - Jun 12 by BlueBadger

'Sure, a few of us died when the yanks came round in the US but Boris will see us right come Christmas, right?'

"No way Boris would have us eaten. He doesn't even want to feed British children in general if he can avoid it, let alone Christmas! So, chances are they'll make do with those chickens over there and we will be ok!"
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 0:46]

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:32 - Jun 12 with 3496 viewsBlueBadger

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:53 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

Probably.

People With Very Real Concerns gone express their Very Real Concerns.

(also known as 'racists gonna racist').

It is a national embarrassment (n/t) on 00:33 - Jun 12 with 3492 viewsBlueBadger

It is a national embarrassment (n/t) on 00:08 - Jun 12 by unstableblue

We have a government and PM who is very much unembarrassed by open racism.

It is a national embarrassment (n/t) on 00:46 - Jun 12 with 3461 viewsSpruceMoose

It is a national embarrassment (n/t) on 00:33 - Jun 12 by BlueBadger

We have a government and PM who is very much unembarrassed by open racism.

And is supported by many voters because of it.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:50 - Jun 12 with 3451 viewsjeera

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:09 - Jun 12 by mylittletown

They are a national embarrassment, but they have been for most of my life, (and I am quite old).
Away games are the worst. I don't go any more because it makes me even more ashamed to be English

No you mustn't be ashamed to be English pal.

It's ok to be ashamed of them, but the rest of us aren't responsible for their actions.

Be ashamed they are English by all means.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:51 - Jun 12 with 3457 viewsWallingford_Boy

I hope so!

RIP Sir Bobby

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 01:00 - Jun 12 with 3417 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:51 - Jun 12 by Wallingford_Boy

I hope so!

Aren't you some kind of football coach? Do you work exclusively with white people?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 5:02]

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 01:03 - Jun 12 with 3403 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 23:58 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

Any success the England team enjoys will be despite them, not because of them.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 01:31 - Jun 12 with 3363 viewsjeera

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:51 - Jun 12 by Wallingford_Boy

I hope so!

You hope England fans boo the team?

Ok.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 01:52 - Jun 12 with 3348 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 01:31 - Jun 12 by jeera

You hope England fans boo the team?

Ok.

Some of them anyway.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 02:02 - Jun 12 with 3339 viewsjeera

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 01:52 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Some of them anyway.

I actually fancy this England team.

In a non fantasy way.

I want us to have every chance and that means cohesion.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 06:29 - Jun 12 with 3209 viewsm14_blue

I actually think this is the tories first major misstep in their pathetic, fabricated culture war.

This is a likeable young English team and most people support taking the knee. The whole country is crying out for some light relief and this tournament will do exactly that, I think trying to turn the people against their team is a mistake and will fail.

No doubt as soon as they realise their mistake, they’ll all be out in force trying to gain some reflected glory (if we do well).

Obviously there’ll be a few people who are so brainwashed that they’ll buy into the bullsh1t but I make that a pretty small minority.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:12 - Jun 12 with 3074 viewsWallingford_Boy

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 01:00 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Aren't you some kind of football coach? Do you work exclusively with white people?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 5:02]

Ignore my comment, looks stupid with no other comment added to it.

As I’ve said elsewhere, the message is correct (in kicking out racism), but the delivery (the knee) is not.

I personally hate it, lots are stopping it now, no other team does it, there are better ways to make a stand.

RIP Sir Bobby

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:18 - Jun 12 with 3025 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:12 - Jun 12 by Wallingford_Boy

Ignore my comment, looks stupid with no other comment added to it.

As I’ve said elsewhere, the message is correct (in kicking out racism), but the delivery (the knee) is not.

I personally hate it, lots are stopping it now, no other team does it, there are better ways to make a stand.

But this is the way the players have chosen and until they move on to some other delivery of the message one should, if not willing or able to be supportive, simply acknowledge their choice shouldn't one? Even if one thinks the message would be better delivered in a different way.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:29 - Jun 12 with 2978 viewsRonFearonsHair

I will be there and I won't be booing.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:35 - Jun 12 with 2951 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Very much doubt it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024