Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? 23:52 - Jun 11 with 10757 viewsunstableblue

Obviously the reason they may is because of lies and misinformation from the likes of Farage and trump on BLM. Despite the fast the players are clear this is a separate gesture.

But surely the people at Wembley must be hardcore England fans, would they really damage our chances of winning?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:03 - Jun 12 with 645 viewsnoggin

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:00 - Jun 12 by billlm

I'm not at all, was simply saying the knee has got boring, as I've already said, diversity has took a turn in other quarters and rightly so, I said I would never boo never have never would, but I thank you for your kind words, ps in life every life lost is a travisty no matter creed,

Boring? It takes 5 seconds man.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:04 - Jun 12 with 637 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:00 - Jun 12 by billlm

I'm not at all, was simply saying the knee has got boring, as I've already said, diversity has took a turn in other quarters and rightly so, I said I would never boo never have never would, but I thank you for your kind words, ps in life every life lost is a travisty no matter creed,

"I'm not at all"

Sigh.... That is *literally* what you did. Or do your incoherent brainfarts not even make sense to you 5 seconds after you've written them?
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:05 - Jun 12 with 633 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:02 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

A chap on BBC this morning was saying he will boo but not in competitive games so he will stop if we get to the quarter finals (not sure how he makes group matches not competitive but I suppose that sums up their logic).

In conversation with Victoria Derbyshire he said BLM is a political statement that only Labour MPs support and Conservative MPs do not. He also said his reason is that All Lives Matter. Derbyshire was not overly impressive with her questioning.

Basically, though, his summary is that the Conservative Party support racism so it is political and left wing to oppose it and white people need protection. Maybe he has some point that the Conservative Party supports racism and so to oppose it is political.

So what if it is political anyway? Of course it's political. It's just a piss weak excuse people use when what they really mean is that they're bored of it, or they just don't care.

At least old what's his face on this thread is being honest about that for once.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:06 - Jun 12 with 621 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:03 - Jun 12 by noggin

Boring? It takes 5 seconds man.

If it really pleases you lot I hold my hands up, jeez,I personally think we do so much more for diversity the knee has got boring that was all for me personally, a racist no, but if you lot think it I'm not arguing or debating that,
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:08 - Jun 12 with 605 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:20 - Jun 12 by billlm

Wind your neck, it's getting very boring kneeling,

Racist.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:08 - Jun 12 with 605 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:06 - Jun 12 by billlm

If it really pleases you lot I hold my hands up, jeez,I personally think we do so much more for diversity the knee has got boring that was all for me personally, a racist no, but if you lot think it I'm not arguing or debating that,

What kind of 'doing things for diversity' do you mean?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:08 - Jun 12 with 604 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:04 - Jun 12 by BlueLikeJazz

"I'm not at all"

Sigh.... That is *literally* what you did. Or do your incoherent brainfarts not even make sense to you 5 seconds after you've written them?

I bet your a barrel of fun,
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:09 - Jun 12 with 588 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:08 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Racist.

Uncalled for
Login to get fewer ads

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:10 - Jun 12 with 582 viewsnoggin

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:06 - Jun 12 by billlm

Players are being racially abused on a daily basis. Do you think they should just let it go because, well, things are better than they were in the 70s?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:11 - Jun 12 with 574 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:08 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

What kind of 'doing things for diversity' do you mean?

I'm not allowed to say as it may be deemed racilst by some dim witted people here,
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:11 - Jun 12 with 574 viewseireblue

“Oi you people over there, we have done enough for you, so stop protesting, you are boring me”
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:12 - Jun 12 with 572 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:10 - Jun 12 by noggin

Players are being racially abused on a daily basis. Do you think they should just let it go because, well, things are better than they were in the 70s?

God Noggin it's so boring! Now let's just get with this thrilling loss to Blackpool.

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:13 - Jun 12 with 567 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:09 - Jun 12 by billlm

Uncalled for

I am sorry, you are bored of people opposing racism.

Are you bored of black people being murdered for no reason other than the colour of their skin?

Your comments are coming across as very clearly racist. Racist comments are only perpetuated in an argument by racists.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:13 - Jun 12 with 562 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:10 - Jun 12 by noggin

I personally have never abused any player racially or other, so that's not an issue to me, have you,
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:15 - Jun 12 with 543 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:13 - Jun 12 by billlm

I personally have never abused any player racially or other, so that's not an issue to me, have you,

You find no issue with other people doing so?

Or do you not believe it happens despite all the evidence?

In the words of Michael Carberry, you should try living a day in his shoes. Perhaps then you would begin to care about racism and stop being an apologist for other racists.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:16 - Jun 12 with 541 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:13 - Jun 12 by billlm

It's an issue to the player though. You see that... Right? They're kneeling for the people who experience racism. Just because you've never done it, or experienced it, doesn't mean it's not happening.

And at the end of the day it's a ten second gesture. Just play Kwazy Cupcakes on your phone while they're doing it or something.

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:16 - Jun 12 with 540 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:13 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am sorry, you are bored of people opposing racism.

Are you bored of black people being murdered for no reason other than the colour of their skin?

Your comments are coming across as very clearly racist. Racist comments are only perpetuated in an argument by racists.

I'm not against any colour or creed, how many more times, but I do have a problem with dcik heads and you sir top the pile,
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:16 - Jun 12 with 537 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Yes, of course, because it's all about you isn't it? You haven't ever racially abused a player therefore systemic racism isn't an issue. *rolls eyes* Are you really this dim or is this some pathetic 'own the libs' trolling attempt?
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:17 - Jun 12 with 528 viewsnoggin

I haven't, no, which is why I support the anti racism message of taking a knee. It's all pretty quick, simple and harmless, so what is your issue with it?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:18 - Jun 12 with 514 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:16 - Jun 12 by BlueLikeJazz

Yes, of course, because it's all about you isn't it? You haven't ever racially abused a player therefore systemic racism isn't an issue. *rolls eyes* Are you really this dim or is this some pathetic 'own the libs' trolling attempt?

The fact that we see this kind of sentiment on here on a regular basis would make me think twice about posting here if I were a POC to be honest. It shouldn't be tolerated. It isn't a 'there's a lot of good people on both sides' issue. It's not a difference of opinion to be respectfully debated.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:18 - Jun 12 with 516 viewsfooters

These bigots are like Terminators. As soon as we get rid of one moron another comes along like a London bus.

Is anyone keeping score or making a list?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:19 - Jun 12 with 515 viewsnoggin

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:16 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

It's an issue to the player though. You see that... Right? They're kneeling for the people who experience racism. Just because you've never done it, or experienced it, doesn't mean it's not happening.

And at the end of the day it's a ten second gesture. Just play Kwazy Cupcakes on your phone while they're doing it or something.

Alternatively, go and bash one out in the toilets.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:19 - Jun 12 with 513 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:16 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

And myself as you I take it don't boo or abuse, but also take it as a privilege to watch these sportsman produce their skills and entertain,
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:19 - Jun 12 with 511 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:16 - Jun 12 by billlm

I'm not against any colour or creed, how many more times, but I do have a problem with dcik heads and you sir top the pile,

For pointing out that you are a racist.

The truth hurts.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:19 - Jun 12 with 509 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:11 - Jun 12 by billlm

I'm not allowed to say as it may be deemed racilst by some dim witted people here,

Well, why not ignore them, and let me know your thoughts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024