Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? 23:52 - Jun 11 with 10799 viewsunstableblue

Obviously the reason they may is because of lies and misinformation from the likes of Farage and trump on BLM. Despite the fast the players are clear this is a separate gesture.

But surely the people at Wembley must be hardcore England fans, would they really damage our chances of winning?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:21 - Jun 12 with 1130 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:19 - Jun 12 by noggin

Alternatively, go and bash one out in the toilets.

And the remaining 7 seconds?
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:22 - Jun 12 with 1126 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:19 - Jun 12 by billlm

And myself as you I take it don't boo or abuse, but also take it as a privilege to watch these sportsman produce their skills and entertain,

What?

My opinion is that sport is one of life's luxuries that some people get to enjoy more than others. It's not even about the sport. It's about people with a very public platform braving the pelters and standing up for what they believe in.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:22 - Jun 12 with 1119 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:17 - Jun 12 by noggin

I haven't, no, which is why I support the anti racism message of taking a knee. It's all pretty quick, simple and harmless, so what is your issue with it?

It's boring, ran it's course, is what I said at the start of this that's all, many other ways were showing diversity that's all,each to their own I'm not keen on it now so in the eyes of people here I'm a racilst, you are keen just different opinions,nothing more or less,
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:23 - Jun 12 with 1115 viewsMattinLondon

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:11 - Jun 12 by billlm

I'm not allowed to say as it may be deemed racilst by some dim witted people here,

How come that line of defence is always uttered when certain people with real concerns get called out?
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:23 - Jun 12 with 1110 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:22 - Jun 12 by billlm

It's boring, ran it's course, is what I said at the start of this that's all, many other ways were showing diversity that's all,each to their own I'm not keen on it now so in the eyes of people here I'm a racilst, you are keen just different opinions,nothing more or less,

How long until you're bored of the next thing though? It's not about entertainment.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:24 - Jun 12 with 1102 viewsfooters

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:22 - Jun 12 by billlm

According to you as a, presumably white, middle-aged person living in the sticks, it's run its course? Well, the England players don't seem to think it has - so maybe it's you who'd like to wind your neck in or go and have a chat with Mings and Rashford about it?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:25 - Jun 12 with 1101 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do you know what? People apologising for racism is boring and has run its course. Why can't you stop doing so and allow people of all colours to make a stand up until something properly changes.

The more people oppose anti-racism stances, the more it reinforces the need not only to make a stand but to do more, not less.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:26 - Jun 12 with 1093 viewsnoggin

A five second statement of solidarity bores you? How do you cope with a whole minute for remembrance?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:27 - Jun 12 with 1079 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:26 - Jun 12 by noggin

A five second statement of solidarity bores you? How do you cope with a whole minute for remembrance?

Now we are getting somewhere.

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:28 - Jun 12 with 1070 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:19 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

For pointing out that you are a racist.

The truth hurts.

You must be hurting bad then,
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:30 - Jun 12 with 1054 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:28 - Jun 12 by billlm

You must be hurting bad then,

I am. I am very hurt by the prevalent racism in society.

It is a shame you are simply bored of it.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:31 - Jun 12 with 1050 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:23 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

How long until you're bored of the next thing though? It's not about entertainment.

Depends what it is I guess
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:32 - Jun 12 with 1050 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't understand the inconsistencies here. People have been banned lately for saying the same things that other people are still saying, yet nothing happens. You can't say fook or búgger on here because 'think of the chikdren' but you can be a racist as long as you have a nudge and a wink excuse for it. Incredible.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:32 - Jun 12 with 1041 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:23 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

It's been going on 3 years or so, since the American footballer started it,
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:33 - Jun 12 with 1035 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:31 - Jun 12 by billlm

Depends what it is I guess

Any suggestions as to what might get the older white gent into it?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:33 - Jun 12 with 1034 viewseireblue

Non-violent protest is a human right.

You want it to stop.

You are acting as an agent of oppression.

Give us a better name for someone that wants a non-violent anti-racism protest to stop.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:33 - Jun 12 with 1032 viewsnoggin

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:32 - Jun 12 by billlm

Oh petal, you ok?

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:34 - Jun 12 with 1023 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:30 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am. I am very hurt by the prevalent racism in society.

It is a shame you are simply bored of it.

And got called a racist along the way, thanks guys, I have to go out now, but il be back later,
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:35 - Jun 12 with 1011 viewsnoggin

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:34 - Jun 12 by billlm

And got called a racist along the way, thanks guys, I have to go out now, but il be back later,

Going for a walk on the village green?

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:35 - Jun 12 with 1011 viewsSpruceMoose

Maybe you're not a racist. But you have a racist opinion here. I know you'll never consider that idea as a possibility for a single second though.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:36 - Jun 12 with 1000 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:32 - Jun 12 by billlm

It's been going on for centuries since the slave traders started it (and probably before that).

It is still not boring. It is simply disgraceful.

Time the racists got put in their place and told in no uncertain terms.

If it takes 3 centuries of sports people taking the knee, walking off a pitch and refusing to play and racist fans getting jailed, sobeit. It will never become boring.

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:39 - Jun 12 with 986 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:35 - Jun 12 by noggin

Going for a walk on the village green?

Tut Tut, can you say green here, please refer to the rules,
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:39 - Jun 12 with 983 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Have a think.

What hurts more, you being called a racist (which you have clearly demonstrated you are by-the-way), or Marcus Rashford hearing his own fans booing him for taking a knee?

Or any black player hearing monkey chants that is still happening?

Or any black player receiving anonymous racist comments on social media because the social media companies don't bring about proper accountability?

Or a black boy getting killed simply for the colour of his skin?

Or a black ex-footballer ...

EDIT: These are the things that taking a knee is representing. These are the things that those who have the power to change are doing nothing about. These are the things that those who support people's right to boo taking the knee are supporting.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 14:42]

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:40 - Jun 12 with 978 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:33 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Any suggestions as to what might get the older white gent into it?

Il get back to you
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:41 - Jun 12 with 972 viewsSpruceMoose

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 14:39 - Jun 12 by billlm

Tut Tut, can you say green here, please refer to the rules,

Eh?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024