Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being 12:34 - Jun 12 with 1135 viewsBluearmy71

Too bothered about which players leave this transfer window, don't get me wrong I will be over joyed if some players stay but its the overall excitement of who we are going to be bringing in that overshadows any loss we may occur and I don't just mean fringe players, I am struggling to recall the last time I felt this way.
It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 13:22 - Jun 12 with 1043 viewsIllinoisblue

It is quite liberating not really caring who goes or stays. On the other hand it’s a depressing reminder of how the club has been criminally mismanaged the last few years. It might not work but at least we now have a professional structure at the club. In stark contrast to the amateur clown show that went before it.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 13:22]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 13:24 - Jun 12 with 1028 viewsKeno

It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 13:22 - Jun 12 by Illinoisblue

It is quite liberating not really caring who goes or stays. On the other hand it’s a depressing reminder of how the club has been criminally mismanaged the last few years. It might not work but at least we now have a professional structure at the club. In stark contrast to the amateur clown show that went before it.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 13:22]

Sorry illy but comparing the last few years at ITFC to an amateur clown is grossly unfair

I know some amateur clowns who are actually quite capable would could have done a better job that Lambert and Evans

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 16:43 - Jun 12 with 872 viewsSwansea_Blue

Isn't it just. I'll be disappointed if we let Dozell go as I think this year has been an important step in his development and I'm sure we could see more from him within the next couple of years. Other than that, I couldn't care less who leaves or comes in.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 16:53 - Jun 12 with 852 viewsgtsb1966

It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 16:43 - Jun 12 by Swansea_Blue

Isn't it just. I'll be disappointed if we let Dozell go as I think this year has been an important step in his development and I'm sure we could see more from him within the next couple of years. Other than that, I couldn't care less who leaves or comes in.

I really really hope I'm wrong but I think he'll only be a mid table championship player at best. I wish him all the best but I just don't think he's good enough.
It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 17:37 - Jun 12 with 815 viewsBluearmy71

It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 16:43 - Jun 12 by Swansea_Blue

I would much rather Andre stayed along with Downes and Woolfy, a couple of lads younger than those 3 who were out on loan last season I'd also keep!

But the real problem I see from Andre is he has all the ability, class and style to be a top top player but there is no end product there atm and we being in the league we are do not have the pleasure of time to wait for him to find it in order for us to get out of L1 asap!!

But in an ideal world and all that!!!!
It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 17:46 - Jun 12 with 797 viewseireblue

If, the first team is completely new, it will feel a bit weird, almost like supporting a new team.

From season to season, kind of nice seeing people and the team progress.

It will feel a bit like triggers broom, when he has to change the handle and the brush at the same time, but it sill sits in the same cupboard.
It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 09:32 - Jun 13 with 643 viewsStewart27

It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 17:46 - Jun 12 by eireblue

If, the first team is completely new, it will feel a bit weird, almost like supporting a new team.

It will feel a bit like triggers broom, when he has to change the handle and the brush at the same time, but it sill sits in the same cupboard.

The be honest I’ve wanted to support a new team!

I agree that it’s nice to see players progress. However, we’ve regressed for 15 years and forgotten what it feels like.
It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 10:08 - Jun 13 with 611 viewsHARRY10

It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 17:37 - Jun 12 by Bluearmy71

I would much rather Andre stayed along with Downes and Woolfy, a couple of lads younger than those 3 who were out on loan last season I'd also keep!

But the real problem I see from Andre is he has all the ability, class and style to be a top top player but there is no end product there atm and we being in the league we are do not have the pleasure of time to wait for him to find it in order for us to get out of L1 asap!!

But in an ideal world and all that!!!!

" he has all the ability, class and style to be a top top player but there is no end product there "

I think you have answered your own question
Login to get fewer ads

It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 11:33 - Jun 13 with 577 viewsreusersfreekicks

It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 17:46 - Jun 12 by eireblue

Precisely, which is why i hope some stay and are part of a successful team/squad.
My preference would be to see KVY, Dozzel, Bishop, Wolfenden, Dobra and poss Downes kept on
It is a strange feeling heading into a new season and not being on 11:40 - Jun 13 with 559 viewsGiroJim

I dont think he will make it. He is just too slow/lightweight. His Dad was a big old boy and could put himself about. Andre is slight,yes he can pick a pass,but he just gets knocked about too easily then the game just passes him by.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024