Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the 13:56 - Jun 12 with 2315 viewsLord_Lucan

sort of thing that I have to deal with on a daily basis.

My "Professional gets everything she wants wife" has become fixated over a magnetised wall.

Yes, you heard that correct. She has a dream.

The idea for the magnetised wall is that we can magnet the nippers pictures to the wall like a giant fridge.

So - in between working almost 24 hours a day trying to save my business and house I have found and purchased a 2m x 1m magnetic sheet with a sticky back plastic type operation. I have also purchased and cut a board to put it on and screw to the wall - so here goes.

It’s ended up a bit of a kerfuffle, some might say a disaster, I have attempted the operation and it’s impossible, it keeps sticking to itself and the more I try to rectify the situation the worse it gets. It’s a bit like Father Teds car when he tries to bash out the dent.

I swear to god I am about to go full Arthur Fowler.

Naturally everything will be my fault, I am a useless tvvat and it is also 100% my fault that the painters, the window blind thing man and my so called friend of a builder haven't turned up as promised to do their jobs.

[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 13:58]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:01 - Jun 12 with 2245 viewsnoggin

Bin it and put it down to a bad idea. Probably best to get rid of the magnetic wall thing too.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:01 - Jun 12 with 2245 viewsSitfcB

I think I want a motherflutter for when we can go back to Portman Road

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:04 - Jun 12 with 2227 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If you have all been vaccinated it could all end very badly for you....just saying!

It says "falsely", but they would say that wouldn't they!
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 14:08]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:08 - Jun 12 with 2194 viewsKeno

Pah footers has a thing for Sophie Ellis Bextor so his sanity is questionable anyway!!

have you looked at something like this?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Navaris-Magnetic-Memo-Board-Whiteboard/dp/B081393XGZ/re

or

https://www.beyondthefridge.co.uk
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 14:10]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:17 - Jun 12 with 2151 viewsfooters

Not bored you, sweetcheeks, but you do like to dish it out and then squeal like a stuck pig when it's given back!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:17 - Jun 12 with 2138 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

First time I read the post I missed the word pictures! A very different vision!

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:27 - Jun 12 with 2103 viewsLord_Lucan

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:01 - Jun 12 by SitfcB

I think I want a motherflutter for when we can go back to Portman Road

It's a cracking name isn't it

I thought of it whilst in a bar in Liuyang listening to Pink Floyd

Things have evolved - I sent the same post about the magnet thing to my mates on our lads whatsapp group and because we are all stupid we decided I should send the same text to my wife as a sort of Larry David accidental text thing.

I just received a call from her indoors

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:34 - Jun 12 with 2075 viewsLord_Lucan

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:17 - Jun 12 by footers

Not bored you, sweetcheeks, but you do like to dish it out and then squeal like a stuck pig when it's given back!

Oh shut up you big fairy.

Login to get fewer ads

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 16:35 - Jun 12 with 1901 viewsjeera

The board seems to have survived intact.

Which is a result looking at the rest of it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 16:35 - Jun 12 with 1896 viewsjeera

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:17 - Jun 12 by footers

This comment does lead to further questions you know.

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 16:41 - Jun 12 with 1865 viewsSwansea_Blue

lol.

It's a woman thing; their 21st century equivalent to scatter cushions and frilly curtain pelmets. I had to find an oversized magnetic board that matched some non-obvious colour scheme. It now sits at a jaunty angle on the kitchen wall as I couldn't get decent wall fixings into the plasterboard. But she's happy (for now).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 18:44 - Jun 12 with 1788 viewsnoggin

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 16:41 - Jun 12 by Swansea_Blue

lol.

It's a woman thing; their 21st century equivalent to scatter cushions and frilly curtain pelmets. I had to find an oversized magnetic board that matched some non-obvious colour scheme. It now sits at a jaunty angle on the kitchen wall as I couldn't get decent wall fixings into the plasterboard. But she's happy (for now).

They're never truly happy.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

[Redacted] on 19:10 - Jun 12 with 1707 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 19:12 - Jun 12 with 1700 viewsjeera

[Redacted] on 19:10 - Jun 12 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Well I like Footers and am not sure he deserves that.

Or do you mean the magnetic sheet?

It does look that might be beyond help to be fair.

[Redacted] on 19:16 - Jun 12 with 1669 viewsvictorywilhappen

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 19:12 - Jun 12 by jeera

[Redacted]
Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 19:20 - Jun 12 with 1647 viewsjeera

[Redacted] on 19:16 - Jun 12 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I am suspecting Lucan didn't want to do the job and maybe didn't do his best.

You'd line it up along the top end first wouldn't you, and the peel off just enough of the backing to start if off and them unfurl from there.

Maybe use a yard stick and sponge or something.

But that's easy for me looking from here. Maybe he tried that and the stuff is genuinely a nightmare.

[Redacted] on 19:24 - Jun 12 with 1621 viewsvictorywilhappen

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 19:20 - Jun 12 by jeera

I am suspecting Lucan didn't want to do the job and maybe didn't do his best.

You'd line it up along the top end first wouldn't you, and the peel off just enough of the backing to start if off and them unfurl from there.

Maybe use a yard stick and sponge or something.

But that's easy for me looking from here. Maybe he tried that and the stuff is genuinely a nightmare.

[Redacted]
Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 19:25 - Jun 12 with 1617 viewsjeera

[Redacted] on 19:24 - Jun 12 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Ha!

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 19:28 - Jun 12 with 1600 viewsfooters

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 14:34 - Jun 12 by Lord_Lucan

Oh shut up you big fairy.

Me a big fairy? You've made two posts today name checking me, you plank. All because you're salty about something I said last night.

You are an official TWTD Good Egg, Lucan, but you don't half have some sandy knickers these days. Wah wah wah.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 20:05 - Jun 12 with 1513 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 19:28 - Jun 12 by footers

Me a big fairy? You've made two posts today name checking me, you plank. All because you're salty about something I said last night.

You are an official TWTD Good Egg, Lucan, but you don't half have some sandy knickers these days. Wah wah wah.

Oh no and I thought you two were playing! Missed the saltiness thankfully, just have a big ald snog and make up you big girls blouses!

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 20:06 - Jun 12 with 1505 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 19:12 - Jun 12 by jeera

There's going to be fireworks chez Lucan this evening!

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 20:22 - Jun 12 with 1478 viewsLord_Lucan

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 20:05 - Jun 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Oh no and I thought you two were playing! Missed the saltiness thankfully, just have a big ald snog and make up you big girls blouses!

He’s got the wrong end of stick, it’s all my failed attempt at humour.

Sometimes it’s difficult to interpret the mood in text

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 20:34 - Jun 12 with 1400 viewsVic

So really, your just like the rest of us middle aged married men!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 20:41 - Jun 12 with 1358 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Now I know Footers is bored of me and suggests I am miserable but this is the on 20:22 - Jun 12 by Lord_Lucan

He’s got the wrong end of stick, it’s all my failed attempt at humour.

Sometimes it’s difficult to interpret the mood in text

There you go Footers it was all a misunderstanding...my conciliation services are available if needed!
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 20:43]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024