Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just been for a summer stroll around hitchin 14:19 - Jun 12 with 700 viewsFtnfwest

people out and about and in good spirits which was lovely to see, special mention for the efforts of the people capable of giving birth as well
Just been for a summer stroll around hitchin on 16:14 - Jun 12 with 619 viewssolemio

I like the walk up Hermitage Road and then up Windmill Hill. Good views from the top over towards Barton.
Just been for a summer stroll around hitchin on 17:14 - Jun 12 with 557 viewsFtnfwest

Just been for a summer stroll around hitchin on 16:14 - Jun 12 by solemio

I like the walk up Hermitage Road and then up Windmill Hill. Good views from the top over towards Barton.

Yes usually park at the top and did today, so long walk up! Lovely view tho
Just been for a summer stroll around hitchin on 17:28 - Jun 12 with 532 viewsYarraBlue

Just been for a summer stroll around hitchin on 16:14 - Jun 12 by solemio

My beautiful home town! If you're walking up to the top of Windmill Hill, take a right, go past the cemetery and then The Three Moorhens over the footbridge and out into the fields towards Charlton and Gosmore - one of my favourite places.

Sadly, I was supposed to be designing the football club's new badge but the new(ish) marketing man and his cabal cut me out of the loop and got another designer in, and the result is bland beyond belief (and very Norwich).

Hitchin in the summer is wonderful though. And an early season match at Top Field is as bucolic and glorious as the town, just try not to look at the 5h!t new badge.
Just been for a summer stroll around hitchin on 17:45 - Jun 12 with 494 viewsBlueastheycome

Just been for a summer stroll around hitchin on 17:28 - Jun 12 by YarraBlue

My beautiful home town! If you're walking up to the top of Windmill Hill, take a right, go past the cemetery and then The Three Moorhens over the footbridge and out into the fields towards Charlton and Gosmore - one of my favourite places.

Sadly, I was supposed to be designing the football club's new badge but the new(ish) marketing man and his cabal cut me out of the loop and got another designer in, and the result is bland beyond belief (and very Norwich).

Hitchin in the summer is wonderful though. And an early season match at Top Field is as bucolic and glorious as the town, just try not to look at the 5h!t new badge.

Oh my word. Just kookier at the new badge. Surely that ends any further affiliation with them with a shirt colour and badge like that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024