Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horrible scenes in the Denmark game 17:43 - Jun 12 with 5518 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Eriksen collapsed receiving treatment.

Fingers crossed.
Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:45 - Jun 12 with 3368 viewsWD19

They need to get the cameras off that.
Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:45 - Jun 12 with 3342 viewsSitfcB

Sh’t they’re doing CPR on the pitch.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:45 - Jun 12 with 3349 viewsDanTheMan

What happened, went to get a drink only to come back to him on the floor?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:46 - Jun 12 with 3337 viewsChondzoresk

Praying….can’t believe it.
Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:49 - Jun 12 with 3255 viewsbluejacko

This is not looking good!
Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:49 - Jun 12 with 3252 viewsN2_Blue

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:45 - Jun 12 by WD19

They need to get the cameras off that.

Horrible, feel sick

BBC needs to have words with its production team...shouldn't be showing those pictures.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:49 - Jun 12 with 3240 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Absolutely shocking, really terrible scenes. You can see how shaken up the players are. This might get called off, its clearly v serious. I can't see how they can play on after this
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 17:50]

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:51 - Jun 12 with 3164 viewsWD19

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:49 - Jun 12 by BlueandTruesince82

Absolutely shocking, really terrible scenes. You can see how shaken up the players are. This might get called off, its clearly v serious. I can't see how they can play on after this
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 17:50]

100% this is getting called off.
Login to get fewer ads

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:51 - Jun 12 with 3147 viewsRyorry

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:45 - Jun 12 by DanTheMan

What happened, went to get a drink only to come back to him on the floor?

Was listening to comm, he simply went down just before a pass from a team-mate reached him I think, looked at screen & to confirm what Sitters said, medics were doing heart pumps. Beyond awful.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:52 - Jun 12 with 3111 viewsquirkie

omg, prayers, I'm numb watching it. Please pull through but looks horrendous.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:53 - Jun 12 with 3068 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Feel absolutely sick.
Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:54 - Jun 12 with 3039 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:51 - Jun 12 by WD19

100% this is getting called off.

I don't belive in god and even I'm sending up prayers..
. This is absolutely heart breaking to watch

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:55 - Jun 12 with 3018 viewsGeomorph

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:51 - Jun 12 by Ryorry

Was listening to comm, he simply went down just before a pass from a team-mate reached him I think, looked at screen & to confirm what Sitters said, medics were doing heart pumps. Beyond awful.

This is horrendous. So sad
Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:59 - Jun 12 with 2886 viewsDanTheMan

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:51 - Jun 12 by Ryorry

Saw them starting that, can't quite believe what I've just seen.

Absolutely awful.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:00 - Jun 12 with 2777 viewsgarygboltonblue

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:55 - Jun 12 by Geomorph

This is horrendous. So sad

So sad
Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:01 - Jun 12 with 2775 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 17:59 - Jun 12 by DanTheMan

Saw them starting that, can't quite believe what I've just seen.

Absolutely awful.

Awful that it took the Danish team realising the cameras were still on it and having to line up as a human barrier to prevent them continuing to cover it.

Prayers for Eriksen and his family. Was it his wife/partner they were showing being consoled by players and the coach?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:02 - Jun 12 with 2711 viewsWD19

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:01 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Awful that it took the Danish team realising the cameras were still on it and having to line up as a human barrier to prevent them continuing to cover it.

Prayers for Eriksen and his family. Was it his wife/partner they were showing being consoled by players and the coach?

You have to assume so. It is a footnote, but what a leader and a man Kaspar Schmeichel is.
Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:05 - Jun 12 with 2549 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not particularly nice zooming in on his (presumably?) wife too. I suppose most people watching would only be full of concern though. But still, they could have pulled the cameras as soon as it was obvious how serious it was (which was pretty much straight away tbh - you don't collapse like that and it not be serious).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:07 - Jun 12 with 2467 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:05 - Jun 12 by Swansea_Blue

Not particularly nice zooming in on his (presumably?) wife too. I suppose most people watching would only be full of concern though. But still, they could have pulled the cameras as soon as it was obvious how serious it was (which was pretty much straight away tbh - you don't collapse like that and it not be serious).

You have to think Sky would have handled it a lot better. I turned it to the cricket - are Lineker and co still waffling in the studio? I do feel for them a bit because what do they do in that situation?

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:09 - Jun 12 with 2408 viewsTractorCam

I feel sick, can't believe how much of that we were able to watch. Can do nothing but hope he's ok, but it looks very bad.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:09 - Jun 12 with 2370 viewsN2_Blue

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:05 - Jun 12 by Swansea_Blue

Whole camera coverage was rather unsavoury.

I suppose it was Danish production rather than BBC but crazy how close they stayed and players had to create a shield and then the bit filming his wife was not necessary either.

BBC made absolute right call (eventually) just to end the coverage.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:11 - Jun 12 with 2307 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:09 - Jun 12 by N2_Blue

Whole camera coverage was rather unsavoury.

I suppose it was Danish production rather than BBC but crazy how close they stayed and players had to create a shield and then the bit filming his wife was not necessary either.

BBC made absolute right call (eventually) just to end the coverage.

Eventually being the operative word there.

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:11 - Jun 12 with 2301 viewsIpswichKnight

Think that’s more to make sure the crowd don’t see it. Stadium should really have screens that can be brought on to allow medical teams to work while the crowd and players are moved away. BBC aren’t responding for the TV production either that will be the Danish TV or UEFA producers.
Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:12 - Jun 12 with 2233 viewspointofblue

I think that was to shield him from the crowd rather than the cameras - though obviously it worked on them too.

I think they got him off the pitch as the BBC had the stadium coverage in the background when in the studio - I can only hope that means they got his heart restarted? It was horrible to watch and, whilst it would have been the UEFA production team rather than the BBC’s they should have cut away from it far sooner.

Praying for him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:13 - Jun 12 with 2172 viewsSwansea_Blue

Horrible scenes in the Denmark game on 18:07 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

You have to think Sky would have handled it a lot better. I turned it to the cricket - are Lineker and co still waffling in the studio? I do feel for them a bit because what do they do in that situation?

They had to fill for a few minutes but cut the programme as soon as they could. Not easy for them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024