Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 19:09 - Jun 12 with 2736 viewstractordownsouth

This video has been going round crank twitter and they’re full of sympathy for this woman. Why? Hopefully she recovers from her illness of course and I’m not diminishing its significance but if she’s really that concerned surely she’d just comply and put a bit of cloth on her face ffs. And she complains about people not showing compassion to her yet she goes on to claim that Covid doesn’t exist - I’d say that’s not very compassionate to the thousands of people who’ve died from it....

These idiots really p1ss me off. There’s so many of them out there as well.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:11 - Jun 12 with 2710 viewsJ2BLUE

No sympathy at all. If she had any medical reason they would have let her in.

She's been owned by her own ignorance.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:12 - Jun 12 with 2702 viewsDanTheMan

Well the comments under that are depressing.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:22 - Jun 12 with 2651 viewstractordownsouth

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:11 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

No sympathy at all. If she had any medical reason they would have let her in.

She's been owned by her own ignorance.

She reminds me of an bloke I saw in a documentary about the US Tea Party. He said he’d rather starve on the streets than receive any government benefits.

Owning the libs > staying alive

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:40 - Jun 12 with 2590 viewsJamestownPrince

As a Christian I shouldn't really judge, but here I am saying "Just wear a bloody mask you stupid woman"
Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:41 - Jun 12 with 2583 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Why does she want to visit the surgery in any case? She clearly knows more than the doctors about medical matters...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:57 - Jun 12 with 2520 viewsZXBlue

Amazing. The support she has in the thread is pathetic.

Put a mask on.

And it doesnt sound like she was refused treatment at all, just kept in a separate room and asked to wait outside.
Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 20:12 - Jun 12 with 2459 viewsCotty

I feel sorry for her because she’s not well, both physically and mentally. However I feel more sorry for the medical professionals who have had to deal with this and put their own health in harms way.

Conspiracy theories are a sickness.
Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 20:57 - Jun 12 with 2361 viewsjeera

I didn't get to hear what's wrong with her because I lost interest at "Covid isn't real, doesn't exist etc".

I'm sort of supposing whatever it she thinks she has isn't real either and probably doesn't exist so she doesn't require treatment.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 21:04 - Jun 12 with 2339 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 20:57 - Jun 12 by jeera

I didn't get to hear what's wrong with her because I lost interest at "Covid isn't real, doesn't exist etc".

I'm sort of supposing whatever it she thinks she has isn't real either and probably doesn't exist so she doesn't require treatment.

She doesn't need to wear a mask because she 'has an immune system", so I'm not sure why she's at the GPs at all. Not sure they can do anything about wilful ignorance and massive cognitive dissonance.
Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 21:09 - Jun 12 with 2322 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 20:12 - Jun 12 by Cotty

I feel sorry for her because she’s not well, both physically and mentally. However I feel more sorry for the medical professionals who have had to deal with this and put their own health in harms way.

Conspiracy theories are a sickness.

I don't even feel that sorry for her, pound to a penny there's nowt wrong with her and it's a put-up job.
Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 21:25 - Jun 12 with 2259 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 20:57 - Jun 12 by jeera

She never said there is anything wrong with her. Just that she was refused entry to the surgery because she wouldn't wear a mask. She then goes on to demand that everyone should take their masks off because we have an immune system and the virus does not really exist. We are all being turned into zombies she finishes with.

Clearly deluded ramblings that make no sense on their own let alone when trying to connect them together. I can see why some would say she is clearly mentally ill.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 21:29 - Jun 12 with 2247 viewsjeera

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 21:25 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

She never said there is anything wrong with her. Just that she was refused entry to the surgery because she wouldn't wear a mask. She then goes on to demand that everyone should take their masks off because we have an immune system and the virus does not really exist. We are all being turned into zombies she finishes with.

Clearly deluded ramblings that make no sense on their own let alone when trying to connect them together. I can see why some would say she is clearly mentally ill.

Encouraged by some idiotic comments below the post on the Twitter feed.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 21:31 - Jun 12 with 2231 viewsfooters

Hurr durr, oh well, another one for the Darwin Awards. What a numpty.

Shame to see you go, thoughts and prayers, etc.

Get out of the gene pool - the shallow end is clearly too deep for you.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 22:05 - Jun 12 with 2155 viewsOldsmoker

She should have taken the time, like I did, to read BlueBadgers harrowing tales of NHS life during last summer.
You can't make that stuff up.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 22:46 - Jun 12 with 2087 viewsfactual_blue

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:41 - Jun 12 by Tangledupin_Blue

Why does she want to visit the surgery in any case? She clearly knows more than the doctors about medical matters...

She needs a bit of that homeopathy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 11:54 - Jun 13 with 1826 viewsBluespeed225

Was listening to a chap I'd seen in a band many years ago on a recent Podcast, chap called Tony Perfect of Long Tall Shorty, probably 60 years old. 2 weeks later the same Modcast/Podcast announced he'd passed away, Covid. 2 weeks, from fit and well, full of life. 2 weeks..
Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 12:22 - Jun 13 with 1760 viewsSwansea_Blue

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:12 - Jun 12 by DanTheMan

Well the comments under that are depressing.

Aren’t they just. Hopefully it’s not representative of the country as a whole.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 16:30 - Jun 13 with 1674 viewsYarraBlue

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 12:22 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

Aren’t they just. Hopefully it’s not representative of the country as a whole.

Also, they are horrible glasses.
Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 16:41 - Jun 13 with 1643 viewsStokieBlue

Obviously I hope she gets well soon from her illness but that whole video is all over the place.

For instance, she says we have an immune system so take off the masks, that implies it can cope with anything so why is she even at the doctors if her immune system can cope with anything?

As for not being allowed in the doctors, nobody is stopping her seeing the doctor, she can either wear a mask or do an online consultation through the app like everyone else. The only person stopping her seeing the doctor is herself.

With regards to C19 not existing, there isn't really much that one can say about that, it's clearly rubbish and I am sure deep down even she knows it's rubbish because she's previously cited that the immune system can counter C19 earlier in the same video.

SB
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 16:42]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 17:50 - Jun 13 with 1549 viewsjas0999

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:41 - Jun 12 by Tangledupin_Blue

Indeed. I’m surprised she’s not giving the doctors training. Knows a lot more.
Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 17:51 - Jun 13 with 1544 viewsdominiciawful

Fück's sake.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 18:52 - Jun 13 with 1460 viewsStokieBlue

The social media companies need to be forced to get on top of this nonsense.

The claim that the virus doesn't exist is from Andy Kaufman who is linked by people in the comments. It's clearly a false claim:

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-pseudoscience/psychiatrist-who-calmly

Twitter should surely have some responsibility to ensure that demonstrably false claims aren't made and propagated on their site.

Enough is enough. Fine them for every instance because the current rules aren't working.

SB

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 18:58 - Jun 13 with 1448 viewsSpruceMoose

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 18:52 - Jun 13 by StokieBlue

The social media companies need to be forced to get on top of this nonsense.

The claim that the virus doesn't exist is from Andy Kaufman who is linked by people in the comments. It's clearly a false claim:

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-pseudoscience/psychiatrist-who-calmly

Twitter should surely have some responsibility to ensure that demonstrably false claims aren't made and propagated on their site.

Enough is enough. Fine them for every instance because the current rules aren't working.

SB

There's a small window to get that done while everyone on the right thinks the social media companies are biased against Trump and keeping him out of power, and everyone on the left thinks the social media companies are in a large part responsible for bringing him to, and keeping him in, power!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 09:40 - Jun 14 with 1199 viewsStokieBlue

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 18:58 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

There's a small window to get that done while everyone on the right thinks the social media companies are biased against Trump and keeping him out of power, and everyone on the left thinks the social media companies are in a large part responsible for bringing him to, and keeping him in, power!

What happened to the rule Biden was looking to implement whereby social media platforms became libel for everything posted on there?

Is he still pushing ahead with that?

SB

Covid deniers being idiots #481937272 on 19:57 - Jun 14 with 980 viewsradiogaga

Twitter and social media in general is a joke really isn't it. None of the big platforms seem remotely interested in challenging nonsense like this.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2021 20:33]

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024