Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) 20:07 - Jun 12 with 417 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 12 with 404 views26_Paz

Probably not the right time to confess to betting on pukki to score at any time …

The Paz Man

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:11 - Jun 12 with 389 viewsWD19

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 12 by 26_Paz

Probably not the right time to confess to betting on pukki to score at any time …

Possibly the worst thing you have ever said on here....

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:11 - Jun 12 with 382 viewsbluelagos

They clearly haven't read the script.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:13 - Jun 12 with 359 viewsSitfcB

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 12 by 26_Paz

He was good odds pre-match, 11/2, I was tempted.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:14 - Jun 12 with 341 views26_Paz

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:13 - Jun 12 by SitfcB

He was good odds pre-match, 11/2, I was tempted.

Yeah, I got it at 11/2. Only a fiver. Did and do feel dirty. Hope he doesn’t get one!

The Paz Man

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:16 - Jun 12 with 320 viewsKeno

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:14 - Jun 12 by 26_Paz

Yeah, I got it at 11/2. Only a fiver. Did and do feel dirty. Hope he doesn’t get one!

He has give off now and, please dine ne offended pazzie, but I’m glad you wasted your Michelle

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:17 - Jun 12 with 307 views26_Paz

Nothing against Finland but I hope the Danes equalise (n/t) on 20:16 - Jun 12 by Keno

He has give off now and, please dine ne offended pazzie, but I’m glad you wasted your Michelle

So am I!

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024