Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danes obviously disoriented by the medical emergency 20:18 - Jun 12 with 564 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Totally dominating territorially, but trailing after terrible blunder by Schmeichel (who has been such a solid leader today) and a ridiculous penalty miss. Many failures with attempted crosses too. Hope they can rescue this. They certainly do not deserve to lose today after what they have been through.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Danes obviously disoriented by the medical emergency on 20:21 - Jun 12 with 537 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'd love to see them get a result, but on this day I don't think the result matters a jot.

They will have done their team mate proud, and will be relieved at the fact he is awake and recovering in hospital.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Danes obviously disoriented by the medical emergency on 20:23 - Jun 12 with 519 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Danes obviously disoriented by the medical emergency on 20:21 - Jun 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'd love to see them get a result, but on this day I don't think the result matters a jot.

They will have done their team mate proud, and will be relieved at the fact he is awake and recovering in hospital.

Absolutely !

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024