Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee 20:32 - Jun 12 with 1623 viewstractordownsouth

And then Romelu Lukaku of all people gets the goal!

Brilliant stuff!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 20:35 - Jun 12 with 1596 viewsvapour_trail

My post calling someone a prick for supporting booing was removed earlier, which I’ll be honest, I was annoyed about.

Anyway, hopefully those Russian pricks, see their team get utterly humiliated tonight.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 20:37 - Jun 12 with 1578 viewsSpruceMoose

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 20:35 - Jun 12 by vapour_trail

My post calling someone a prick for supporting booing was removed earlier, which I’ll be honest, I was annoyed about.

Anyway, hopefully those Russian pricks, see their team get utterly humiliated tonight.

It shouldn't have been removed. Too many posts on here lately under the pretense of being just a different point of view when in fact they're just plain old racist.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 20:40 - Jun 12 with 1525 viewsjeera

Well these racist types tend to be a bit sensitive when it comes to their own feelings.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 20:41 - Jun 12 with 1510 viewsvapour_trail

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 20:37 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

It shouldn't have been removed. Too many posts on here lately under the pretense of being just a different point of view when in fact they're just plain old racist.

There’s plenty of cowards on here who go running to admin reporting abuse regardless of their own behaviour. It’s on them, not Phil or Gav.

Blind spots.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 20:43 - Jun 12 with 1479 viewsMattinLondon

Not surprised- really uncalled for to call someone like that a prick…you should have called him a c**t instead.
Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 21:48 - Jun 12 with 1245 viewseireblue

Shame a prick was removed but a dcik wasn’t.
I thought the Russians liked a bit lid Marxism?! Worth a watch…. on 23:31 - Jun 12 with 1098 viewsunstableblue

https://www.bigissue.com/opinion/blacklivesmatter-has-as-much-in-common-with-mar

Even Jeremy Vibe can’t disagree with that analogy!!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I thought the Russians liked a bit lid Marxism?! Worth a watch…. on 23:52 - Jun 12 with 1065 viewsBlueBadger

I thought the Russians liked a bit lid Marxism?! Worth a watch…. on 23:31 - Jun 12 by unstableblue

https://www.bigissue.com/opinion/blacklivesmatter-has-as-much-in-common-with-mar

Even Jeremy Vibe can’t disagree with that analogy!!!

Pretty sure that Jeremy Vibe was a 90's Acid House DJ...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 00:42 - Jun 13 with 996 viewsgalacticoblue

How do you know Belgium fans weren’t booing as well as the Russians?
Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 00:45 - Jun 13 with 993 viewsjeera

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 00:42 - Jun 13 by galacticoblue

How do you know Belgium fans weren’t booing as well as the Russians?

Because it's been reported in a thousand places.

If any were it would have been drowned out by the Russians.

Why do you fall over yourself to be an apologist every single time?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 00:55 - Jun 13 with 982 viewsgalacticoblue

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 00:45 - Jun 13 by jeera

Apologist? Thought it was a legitimate question considering the climate on this.

You are very defensive aren’t you. Cheer up.
Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 01:01 - Jun 13 with 962 viewsSpruceMoose

Russia fans boo Belgium taking the knee on 00:45 - Jun 13 by jeera

I make you right

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024