Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. 07:43 - Jun 13 with 1555 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I’m going for a 2-1 England win.

Washed down with a couple of away days beers.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 07:51 - Jun 13 with 1115 viewsfooters

All booked in to the spit n' sawdust local.

But I have a bad feeling for two reasons:

- Our recent form against Croatia
- The fact I'm booked in with my mate who shouts 'goal' every time a forward has the ball

If we just set out to pass it to Kane I think it'll be a very long afternoon...

Edit: And a prediction... if I'm being kind I'll say we'll lose 2-1 because we want to be cute and finish second; and if I'm being realistic I'll say we'll lose 2-1 because it's England.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 7:53]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:03 - Jun 13 with 1077 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 07:51 - Jun 13 by footers

- The fact I'm booked in with my mate who shouts 'goal' every time a forward has the ball

Edit: And a prediction... if I'm being kind I'll say we'll lose 2-1 because we want to be cute and finish second; and if I'm being realistic I'll say we'll lose 2-1 because it's England.

Marvellous. Can’t beat a good spit and sawdust pub to watch the footie in dear boy.

You should try watching football with Mrs SSB mate. Takes until half time to work out which colour kit we are wearing.
Must remember to hang a big flag outside to upset the Emily Thornbury esque neighbours

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:13 - Jun 13 with 1054 viewsTractorCam

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 07:51 - Jun 13 by footers

Recent form? We're unbeaten in two including a late winner to advance to the Nations League finals.

Boring 1-0 win on the start of our route to the trophy!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:16 - Jun 13 with 1042 viewsbluelagos

1 each. Cagey operner as so often happens.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:16 - Jun 13 with 1044 viewsfooters

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:13 - Jun 13 by TractorCam

Recent form? We're unbeaten in two including a late winner to advance to the Nations League finals.

Boring 1-0 win on the start of our route to the trophy!

You are completely right and I am being a div! Just have the WC on my mind....

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:21 - Jun 13 with 1021 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:03 - Jun 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

Marvellous. Can’t beat a good spit and sawdust pub to watch the footie in dear boy.

You should try watching football with Mrs SSB mate. Takes until half time to work out which colour kit we are wearing.
Must remember to hang a big flag outside to upset the Emily Thornbury esque neighbours

Your own leafy outpost of North Landan....one has gone up in the world. Enjoy.

0-2 Croatia....Water.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:29 - Jun 13 with 1007 viewsITFC_Forever

Both teams to score, no alcohol as wife’s at work and I’m at home with the kids.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 12:02]

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:44 - Jun 13 with 985 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:21 - Jun 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Your own leafy outpost of North Landan....one has gone up in the world. Enjoy.

0-2 Croatia....Water.

My own little bit of Mid Suffolk. I don’t get the impression there is much appeal for international football in our new neck of the woods from chatting to the neighbours recently though.

Login to get fewer ads

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:59 - Jun 13 with 953 viewsdickie

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:29 - Jun 13 by ITFC_Forever

Both teams to score, no alcohol as wife’s at work and I’m at home with the kids.

Can't one of the other concubines watch the kids?
England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:05 - Jun 13 with 934 viewsjudespiveyg

3-0 revenge win, one of which is a Kane penalty won by Grealish.

England make a statement that they mean business.

[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 9:06]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:11 - Jun 13 with 922 viewstractordownsouth

I've listened to World in Motion and Three Lions already this morning, going to get the England shirt on and head down the pub for 12:30pm. Bloody love the day of the first England game.

1-1 draw.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

2-0 Kane, Grealish, 8 Camden pale ales…. on 09:15 - Jun 13 with 913 viewsunstableblue

They’re only small tins

Party/BBQ at mates fir his bday

Can’t wait!!!

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:15 - Jun 13 with 914 viewsSnedders

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:11 - Jun 13 by tractordownsouth

I've listened to World in Motion and Three Lions already this morning, going to get the England shirt on and head down the pub for 12:30pm. Bloody love the day of the first England game.

1-1 draw.

I’ve watched this video 3 times this morning! Very dusty here

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:21 - Jun 13 with 890 viewsWeWereZombies

0-0 draw as England park the bus and play to avoid injuries because they have a far more testing game on Friday...chamomile tea.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:24 - Jun 13 with 881 viewsOsborneOneNil

Lads are all heading to a mates man shed, cracking day ahead.

Cider.

1-1
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 9:24]
England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:38 - Jun 13 with 855 viewsgtsb1966

Barbecue in the garden. Drinking Adnams Broadside so will probably be too pissed to care about the score but going for an England one nil win.
England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:44 - Jun 13 with 844 viewsTractorWood

1-1 and cold Euro fizz on the beverage front.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:57 - Jun 13 with 833 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:16 - Jun 13 by footers

You are completely right and I am being a div! Just have the WC on my mind....

World Cup or how many times you have to visit the toilet during the match?

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 10:00 - Jun 13 with 825 viewsfooters

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 09:57 - Jun 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

World Cup or how many times you have to visit the toilet during the match?

Think I might need a catheter fitted today, mate - not even gone ten and I seem to have broken the seal!

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 10:06 - Jun 13 with 818 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 10:00 - Jun 13 by footers

Think I might need a catheter fitted today, mate - not even gone ten and I seem to have broken the seal!

Blimey old fruit.
Not sounding very promising for uninterrupted pub viewing.
Pop down the local shop for some huggies. Sorted.

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 10:56 - Jun 13 with 780 viewsleitrimblue

Rum an pineapple juice, girl scout cookies and 2-1 to Croatia
England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 11:02 - Jun 13 with 760 viewsStokieBlue

I'd be very happy with 2-1.

I'll be drinking my first brewed batch from the Pinter.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

1-0 (Kane pen).... on 11:03 - Jun 13 with 759 viewsBloots

....BBQ washed down with cheap lager.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 11:41 - Jun 13 with 717 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Croatia to win 2-1
Water
England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 11:47 - Jun 13 with 710 viewsgiant_stow

England v Croatia Score Prediction and Beverage Consumption. on 08:29 - Jun 13 by ITFC_Forever

Another one unable to drink while watching here (to make you feel better). Have to drive back from the land of milk and honey afterwards. Piss poor planning but there it goes.

Edit: 4-3 to England
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 11:48]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024