Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours? 00:15 - Jun 14 with 531 viewsRyorry

Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours? on 00:19 - Jun 14 with 515 viewsSimonds92

As an Ipswich and (i assime England fan) im going to go ahead and suggest that said shirt is not likely to be very lucky at all. So it makes absolutely no difference!
Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours? on 00:19 - Jun 14 with 513 viewsSpruceMoose

Weren't you on the bog when we scored?! Maybe you have a lucky toilet seat!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours? on 00:28 - Jun 14 with 501 viewsRyorry

Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours? on 00:19 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

Weren't you on the bog when we scored?! Maybe you have a lucky toilet seat!

I was, my dump hit the bowl at the exact same time the ball hit the back of the net*, but it's probably gonna be impossible to replicate that, hence the need for something more reliable - by lunchtime Thursday please, ta.

*A smidgeon of poetic licence may have been utilised in the making of this claim.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2021 0:29]

Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours? on 01:30 - Jun 14 with 483 viewsXYZ

Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours? on 00:28 - Jun 14 by Ryorry

I was, my dump hit the bowl at the exact same time the ball hit the back of the net*, but it's probably gonna be impossible to replicate that, hence the need for something more reliable - by lunchtime Thursday please, ta.

*A smidgeon of poetic licence may have been utilised in the making of this claim.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2021 0:29]

Lucky shirts?

Throw the "r" away.

Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours? on 16:01 - Jun 14 with 342 viewsRyorry

Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours? on 01:30 - Jun 14 by XYZ

Lucky shirts?

Throw the "r" away.

🤣

Should 'lucky' shirts get washed between games even if only worn for 3 hours? on 19:38 - Jun 14 with 303 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hmm. my views on this are somewhat different that they would have been prior to Covid and living in our own filth for over a year. I would have said yes once, but now I'm thinking we can probably stretch out one wear out to 3 months irrespective of luckiness. It's so unnecessary to be presentable now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024