Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) 18:56 - Jun 16 with 1084 viewstonybied

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 19:00 - Jun 16 with 1063 viewsGuthrum

I'm probably utterly alone, but I'd love to have seen him as a Town player. The pantomine sh1thousery can really disrupt an opponent.

And as a commentator, at least he's not Chris Sutton.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 19:04 - Jun 16 with 1031 viewsgtsb1966

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 19:00 - Jun 16 by Guthrum

I'm probably utterly alone, but I'd love to have seen him as a Town player. The pantomine sh1thousery can really disrupt an opponent.

I was at Filbert Street when his pantomime act got Sereni sent off. I've hated him ever since.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 19:05]
Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 19:10 - Jun 16 with 1002 viewstonybied

You're not alone, I'm sure he would've been loved if he was one of our own. I just can't stand listening to him commentate (especially on Wales).
Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 19:14 - Jun 16 with 983 viewsSwansea_Blue

The only redeeming feature of Robbie Savage is that when he was playing he had a couple of boxer dogs. Lovely animals - daft as a brush and literally bursting with energy, but such good companions.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 19:57 - Jun 16 with 866 viewsPendejo

really enjoyed his fan punditry, pain and pleasure... But then I only caught last 30 minutes on arrival to by swanky Blackpool hotel so probably got the best of it

I thought Bale's corner routine fantastic and deserving of the second goal. Especially as Savage was urging him to keep it in the corner

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 20:22 - Jun 16 with 832 viewsIpswichKnight

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 19:04 - Jun 16 by gtsb1966

I was at Filbert Street when his pantomime act got Sereni sent off. I've hated him ever since.

Same here, hearing both him and Sutton on Radio 5 is like hearing fingernails being scrapped down a blackboard.
Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 21:32 - Jun 16 with 761 viewsvapour_trail

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 19:04 - Jun 16 by gtsb1966

Likewise. He digs out players for diving now for a living.

Don’t get how he got the media gig with that level of intelligence.

Absolute tosser.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 21:44 - Jun 16 with 749 viewsNBVJohn

When the only recommendation is that you’re not Chris Sutton…..

A low bar is indeed set.
Login to get fewer ads

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 21:53 - Jun 16 with 735 viewsBlueBadger

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 21:32 - Jun 16 by vapour_trail

Likewise. He digs out players for diving now for a living.

Don’t get how he got the media gig with that level of intelligence.

Absolute tosser.

It's because, like Famous Roy, he is a 'character'.

And the only Welsh player the MOTD editorial team have heard of who isn't Gareth Bale.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 04:47 - Jun 17 with 647 viewsbournemouthblue

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 21:53 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

It's because, like Famous Roy, he is a 'character'.

And the only Welsh player the MOTD editorial team have heard of who isn't Gareth Bale.

And who actually is giving punditry a crack

I assume Hartson is on ITV?

It did amuse me when Robbie was telling the team to hold it in the corner. Savage was very much of that mindset, not Gareth Bale though, he went for the jugular and had their defender's pants down.

That's why he's a three time Champions League winner. He really turns up when the pressure is on, yes he missed the penalty but then he almost scores out of nothing, has another long range shot that wasn't far away and then opens up two good chances towards the end, one of which they score from.

Wales could be dark horses based on that performance, they play a system which makes them difficult to beat and then they have Bale and Ramsay who have that bit of quality to unlock sides. I think they get more out of Dan James than Man United do too playing that system.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 4:48]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 06:56 - Jun 17 with 568 viewsChurchman

I’ve always found him loathe some. A cowardly, whining, cheat of a player. I’d have hated to see him in a Town shirt. As a pundit, he has the happy knack of making me not listen to a word he says.

On a side note, I thought Wales were excellent.
Robbie Cabbage is insufferable (n/t) on 07:03 - Jun 17 with 559 viewsDeano69

Yes. He is up there with Jamie Oliver.

Very much the end of the bell.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024