Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier 00:52 - Jun 17 with 3175 viewsdominiciawful

CR4 Z33

Make of that what you will.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 04:38 - Jun 17 with 3064 viewsbournemouthblue

So the new owners have upped the Mascots wages a bit?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 06:57 - Jun 17 with 2881 viewsfergalsharkey

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 04:38 - Jun 17 by bournemouthblue

So the new owners have upped the Mascots wages a bit?

Either that or it Pablo Crasee from Darlington having a medical.

Poll: Cook out?

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:00 - Jun 17 with 2874 viewsITFC_Forever

The police would make something of it as that’s an illegal format / layout….

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:42 - Jun 17 with 2677 viewsNorfolkBlue1

Bluey and Crazee always return from their holidays around now.
Def info
Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:46 - Jun 17 with 2651 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:42 - Jun 17 by NorfolkBlue1

Bluey and Crazee always return from their holidays around now.
Def info

For pre-season training?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:46 - Jun 17 with 2643 viewsDeano69

Was it parked next to the one I saw the other day in the car Park BLU 3Y. ?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:52 - Jun 17 with 2587 viewsFPL_Tractor

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:46 - Jun 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

For pre-season training?

Yeah, they need greater fitness work than the players.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:54 - Jun 17 with 2576 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:52 - Jun 17 by FPL_Tractor

Yeah, they need greater fitness work than the players.

Kit washing takes longer too I'd imagine.

I was working at Wolves once and 'Wolfie' stood next to me, and literally smelt like a foam and fur costume drenched in a seasons worth of sweat.

Kids have to stand with him.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 09:06 - Jun 17 with 2263 viewsHciwspi

Come on guys, quit horsing around.
Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 09:25 - Jun 17 with 2166 viewsBloomBlue

On a serious note I hope Bluey and Crazee have been told they can find another club like most of the players and staff as they've also been part of the fiasco of the last 10+ years. Let's get in some new mascots I say, out with the old and in with the new 'Punchee' and 'Cobbler'
Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 09:43 - Jun 17 with 2091 viewsColin_Viljoen

Maybe if your name was Crooks, this might be your private plate??
Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 15:27 - Jun 17 with 1805 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 09:43 - Jun 17 by Colin_Viljoen

Maybe if your name was Crooks, this might be your private plate??

Only if you were dyslexic, which he may be of course.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 15:37 - Jun 17 with 1739 viewsChondzoresk

It’s Cristiano Ronaldo’s car. He was also seen in Tesco buying a meal deal without the coke of course.
Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 16:23 - Jun 17 with 1594 viewsSamWhiteUK

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:00 - Jun 17 by ITFC_Forever

Yeah, this definitely didn't happen as stated
Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 19:00 - Jun 17 with 1348 viewsronnyd

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 07:00 - Jun 17 by ITFC_Forever

Loads of them about at the moment. Wonder if it screws up ANPR?
Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 14:27 - Jun 18 with 970 viewsSamWhiteUK

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 19:00 - Jun 17 by ronnyd

Loads of them about at the moment. Wonder if it screws up ANPR?

I agree that there are lots of mis-spaced number plates about, but the one in the OP straight up cannot exist
Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 14:30 - Jun 18 with 952 viewschrismakin

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 14:27 - Jun 18 by SamWhiteUK

I agree that there are lots of mis-spaced number plates about, but the one in the OP straight up cannot exist

Bluey may disagree

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 17:15 - Jun 18 with 850 viewsColin_Viljoen

Saw an interesting reg plate in the PR car park earlier on 14:27 - Jun 18 by SamWhiteUK

Most likely CRA 733
You can get CRA 77Y for £15k
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024