Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves 08:39 - Jun 17 with 1275 viewsKeno

and its obvious by now no one wants to sign to us, they would rather go stay in god forsaken places like Luton or backwaters like Wigan than join the 'New Ipswich' revolution, 3 lions will decide we are just a hopeless case, pull the plug and wind us us,

Will Phil and Gav keep it going as a the special online community it is or will we all have to get real lives and start working during that day?

what will we all do>???!!!!!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 08:48 - Jun 17 with 1211 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 8:49]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 08:49 - Jun 17 with 1213 viewsbluelagos

I can think of a few TWTDrs who we could transfer to Luton or Wigan. We could open it up in a democratic manner and vote for those to leave.

Actually better not, I might be near the top of the list :-(

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 10:27 - Jun 17 with 973 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

TWTD Mumsnet/prolempage-AskPhilandGav.

New to Ipswich Town supporters, all your problems answered by Suffolks favourite agony uncles.

Dear Phil and Gav.
My wife is the worlds biggest chatterbox i've ever met and what makes it worse is that on the rare occasions that i do manage to get a word in edgeways she stares at me vacantly so it's clear she isn't listening to a word i say. I want to dump her but there is a weird reason i haven't. She's got a third nipple in the middle if her chest and when she's naked, her torso resembles a very kindly face. It's as though her regular nipples look like eyes, her additional nipple a little nose and her belly button a cute little mouth.
Anyway, i've taken to calling this chest-lady Charlotte and when my wife is asleep, i have long one sided conversations with 'her' about my feelings and what 's happened during my day. Charlotte is a great listener, and though she never responds, it's clear she oozes compassion and sympathy. I've even started to develop strong sexual feelings for Charlotte and taken to kissing her belly button/mouth while my wife is snoring heavily.
I realised things were getting out of hand when i became frantic one morning last week after spotting some belly button fluff in my wifes naval .
"Take it out, Charlotte's choking" i yelled.
What should i do?. Please help.
Reverend Arthur Hobnob.

Phil and Gav say..........
Mmmmm. We'd love to say "it happens all the time" Arthur, but that would be a lie. You are a strange , troubled man and though we'd normally suggest a strait-jacket for the deeply disturbed, we'd worry about your developing an inappropriate relationship with the buttons used to keep you constrained. Best to put up with your motormouth wife if it means you can indulge in your oddball fetish. Just promise you will not be introducing Charlotte to your friends. Alternatively, you could convert to supporting Norwich City, where i,m sure you will fit in with their unusual fanbase.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 10:53 - Jun 17 with 893 viewsSwansea_Blue

We're just going to objectify women all day and hold utterly random football quizzes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 11:19 - Jun 17 with 795 viewsKeno

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 10:53 - Jun 17 by Swansea_Blue

We're just going to objectify women all day and hold utterly random football quizzes.

seems like a good plan!!!

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 11:21 - Jun 17 with 775 viewsMookamoo

I think we all get a turn as the holding midfielder.
So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 11:22 - Jun 17 with 763 viewsKeno

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 10:27 - Jun 17 by StochesStotasBlewe

TWTD Mumsnet/prolempage-AskPhilandGav.

New to Ipswich Town supporters, all your problems answered by Suffolks favourite agony uncles.

Dear Phil and Gav.
My wife is the worlds biggest chatterbox i've ever met and what makes it worse is that on the rare occasions that i do manage to get a word in edgeways she stares at me vacantly so it's clear she isn't listening to a word i say. I want to dump her but there is a weird reason i haven't. She's got a third nipple in the middle if her chest and when she's naked, her torso resembles a very kindly face. It's as though her regular nipples look like eyes, her additional nipple a little nose and her belly button a cute little mouth.
Anyway, i've taken to calling this chest-lady Charlotte and when my wife is asleep, i have long one sided conversations with 'her' about my feelings and what 's happened during my day. Charlotte is a great listener, and though she never responds, it's clear she oozes compassion and sympathy. I've even started to develop strong sexual feelings for Charlotte and taken to kissing her belly button/mouth while my wife is snoring heavily.
I realised things were getting out of hand when i became frantic one morning last week after spotting some belly button fluff in my wifes naval .
"Take it out, Charlotte's choking" i yelled.
What should i do?. Please help.
Reverend Arthur Hobnob.

Phil and Gav say..........
Mmmmm. We'd love to say "it happens all the time" Arthur, but that would be a lie. You are a strange , troubled man and though we'd normally suggest a strait-jacket for the deeply disturbed, we'd worry about your developing an inappropriate relationship with the buttons used to keep you constrained. Best to put up with your motormouth wife if it means you can indulge in your oddball fetish. Just promise you will not be introducing Charlotte to your friends. Alternatively, you could convert to supporting Norwich City, where i,m sure you will fit in with their unusual fanbase.

maybe we could turn into "viz" type hints forum

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 11:26 - Jun 17 with 741 viewsfooters

I'm joining the Trawlerboys on a free.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 11:28 - Jun 17 with 729 viewsKeno

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 11:26 - Jun 17 by footers

I'm joining the Trawlerboys on a free.

is that some weird dating site for gay fisherman?

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 11:30 - Jun 17 with 707 viewsfooters

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 11:28 - Jun 17 by Keno

is that some weird dating site for gay fisherman?

Plenty of action off Dogger Bank, big boy ;)
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 11:30]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 11:33 - Jun 17 with 680 viewsKeno

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 11:30 - Jun 17 by footers

Plenty of action off Dogger Bank, big boy ;)
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 11:30]

avast behind!!

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 12:57 - Jun 17 with 569 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 13:06 - Jun 17 with 536 viewsKeno

So what happens to TWTD now players leaving in their droves on 12:57 - Jun 17 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Do I have to start drinking pouncey flavoured gin and listening to smooth jazz?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024