Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) 11:31 - Jun 17 with 712 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 11:32 - Jun 17 with 708 viewsStokieBlue

I was going to watch Murray who is playing at 2pm.

Might have both on although by watch I mean listen so might be tricky.

SB
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 11:34]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 11:33 - Jun 17 with 690 viewshype313

Not me, some of us have work to do....

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 11:36 - Jun 17 with 672 viewsKeno

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 11:33 - Jun 17 by hype313

I may have it on 'background' while I "work"

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 11:37 - Jun 17 with 655 viewsclive_baker

Not for me Clive.

I'll watch Denmark v Belgium though, that's a nice 5pm treat. Should be a decent game.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 11:45 - Jun 17 with 612 viewsMattinLondon

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 11:33 - Jun 17 by hype313

Does working involve commenting on TWTD?

Accidentally downvoted your comment - sorry.
Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:01 - Jun 17 with 574 viewswoodbridge_blue

Fortunately I do not have work to do so I will be watching it, interspersed with three races from Royal Ascot.

Talking of which, really looking forward to the Gold Cup at 4.15 to see if Stradivarius can do it again.
Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:08 - Jun 17 with 557 viewspositivity

peter solowka

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:11 - Jun 17 with 542 viewsKeno

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:01 - Jun 17 by woodbridge_blue

Fortunately I do not have work to do so I will be watching it, interspersed with three races from Royal Ascot.

Talking of which, really looking forward to the Gold Cup at 4.15 to see if Stradivarius can do it again.

I do find watching the racing on ITV gets very distracting sometimes

Login to get fewer ads

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:14 - Jun 17 with 532 viewswoodbridge_blue

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:11 - Jun 17 by Keno

I do find watching the racing on ITV gets very distracting sometimes

I wonder if you could possibly be referring to certain presenters?
Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:15 - Jun 17 with 525 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:14 - Jun 17 by woodbridge_blue

I wonder if you could possibly be referring to certain presenters?

It's Keno, so it could be certain horses. You know what these half Irish lot are like.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:30 - Jun 17 with 483 viewsfabian_illness

I’ve got Ukraine in the local sweepstake, so I’ve had my face painted blue and yellow and have a bowl of borscht for dinner. COYU.
Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:32 - Jun 17 with 471 viewsfooters

Woke snowflake alert.

It's politicaly incorrect to use 'The Ukraine' - it's just 'Ukraine'.

You'll need to stay behind after class and write lines, Kenneth.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:40 - Jun 17 with 444 viewsKeno

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:32 - Jun 17 by footers

Woke snowflake alert.

It's politicaly incorrect to use 'The Ukraine' - it's just 'Ukraine'.

You'll need to stay behind after class and write lines, Kenneth.

Do you miss the thread about a couple of days ago?

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:43 - Jun 17 with 435 viewsfooters

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:40 - Jun 17 by Keno

Do you miss the thread about a couple of days ago?

Probably!

I am due a whooooooooosh it seems :D

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:44 - Jun 17 with 427 viewsKeno

Who will be watching the The Ukraine match later then? (n/t) on 12:43 - Jun 17 by footers

Probably!

I am due a whooooooooosh it seems :D

I'm not going to whoosh you

There was some debate over whether it would with or without the The

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024