Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! 12:19 - Jun 17 with 1506 viewsN2_Blue

I thought it must be some kind of joke until i saw he seems to be anti-mask / anti-vac loon

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 12:24 - Jun 17 with 1426 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah he seems like a bit of an idiot.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 12:32 - Jun 17 with 1361 viewsSaigonTractor

He's just doing what a lot of minor celebrities do these days, pander to the right to stay relevant.

It's the easiest grift in the world. 1. Say something colossally stupid to "own the libs" 2. Get called out for said stupid thing. 3. Cry you're being cancelled and likely end up with a show on GB news.

The right wing will rally around anyone as long as they think it'll annoy leftists.
Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 12:35 - Jun 17 with 1328 viewsStokieBlue

25m people (30% of Europe's population at the time) didn't survive.

What a tool.

SB
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 12:37]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 12:37 - Jun 17 with 1289 viewsfooters

Shocking what a lack of insulation can to do a man's brain.

Sorry, baldies.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 12:37 - Jun 17 with 1284 viewsGavTWTD

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 12:35 - Jun 17 by StokieBlue

25m people (30% of Europe's population at the time) didn't survive.

What a tool.

SB
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 12:37]

and a quick google suggests it was defeated by lockdowns but probably being simplistic. history not my strong point.

Oh and I remember him. Not see him around in years, or decades.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 12:52 - Jun 17 with 1183 viewsLord_Lucan

It isn't even funny

At least his Greta Thunberg tweet was funny.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 13:03 - Jun 17 with 1116 viewsHARRY10

There seems to be this thought held by righties that normal folk don't regard them as being incredibly thick

hence their constant need to demonstrate they are
Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 13:32 - Jun 17 with 1020 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 12:32 - Jun 17 by SaigonTractor

He's just doing what a lot of minor celebrities do these days, pander to the right to stay relevant.

It's the easiest grift in the world. 1. Say something colossally stupid to "own the libs" 2. Get called out for said stupid thing. 3. Cry you're being cancelled and likely end up with a show on GB news.

The right wing will rally around anyone as long as they think it'll annoy leftists.

What a load of partisan rubbish.

Whereas of course there is nobody on the left who is a COVID/lockdown denier *cough Piers Corbyn*

I think you'll find most people in the UK have a) complied with lockdown restrictions, b) taken up vaccination. Hurst and his ilk are just a very vocal minority of cranks.
Login to get fewer ads

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 13:48 - Jun 17 with 930 viewsSaigonTractor

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 13:32 - Jun 17 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Whereas of course there is nobody on the left who is a COVID/lockdown denier *cough Piers Corbyn*

I think you'll find most people in the UK have a) complied with lockdown restrictions, b) taken up vaccination. Hurst and his ilk are just a very vocal minority of cranks.

I don't see what any of that has to do with what I said.
Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 14:19 - Jun 17 with 827 viewsbournemouthblue

Who is Lee Hurst, genuine question?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 14:23 - Jun 17 with 814 viewsLord_Lucan

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 14:19 - Jun 17 by bournemouthblue

He used to be very funny, now I believe he is very loaded.

I had forgotten about him until he posted the Greta tweet so I looked him up and I am pretty sure I read that he sold a club for a cool £19m, or something like that******

*****Prepares to be corrected.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 14:26 - Jun 17 with 793 viewsBugs

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 14:19 - Jun 17 by bournemouthblue

He used to be on a regular on panel show. They think it's all over? I have memories of him being quite funny. Now he just seems like a tw@t.
Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 14:46 - Jun 17 with 761 viewsBlueBadger

Stupidest tweet of the day...didn't realise Lee Hurst was this thick! on 13:32 - Jun 17 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Well, this is one of the more imaginative 'yes, but Labour' attempts I've seen in a while.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024