Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again 11:29 - Jun 18 with 816 viewsartsbossbeard

I see that The Secret Barrister has called him "dim-witted" again.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 11:34 - Jun 18 with 776 viewsfooters

Here's a question:

Can anyone name one positive thing Hunt has done in his time representing the good people of Ipswich? It seems like he spends pretty much all of his time engaged in this pathetic culture war instead of doing what he was, presumably, elected to do.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Do you like Mick and do you like Marmite?

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 11:46 - Jun 18 with 754 viewsartsbossbeard

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 11:34 - Jun 18 by footers

Here's a question:

Can anyone name one positive thing Hunt has done in his time representing the good people of Ipswich? It seems like he spends pretty much all of his time engaged in this pathetic culture war instead of doing what he was, presumably, elected to do.

He vowed to fight like a lion for constituents affected by the cladding scandal.

He voted against 2 labour motions to financially support and then voted against the govt when it was clear that his nay vote would be meaningless.

So, in answer to your Q, no.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 11:48 - Jun 18 with 737 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm not going to waste a lot of time on that dog whistling imbecile, but just from the first dozen or so replies it's reassuring to see a lot of pushback.
[Post edited 18 Jun 11:53]

Poll: So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 11:54 - Jun 18 with 689 viewspointofblue

There’s a new for tougher sentencing... it’s government and parliament that SETS the sentencing you braindead pillock! (Sorry, that’s obviously directed at Hunt)

Poll: Before 20/21 even ends... where will Town finish in 21/22?

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 11:57 - Jun 18 with 663 viewsfooters

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 11:54 - Jun 18 by pointofblue

There’s a new for tougher sentencing... it’s government and parliament that SETS the sentencing you braindead pillock! (Sorry, that’s obviously directed at Hunt)

Yeah, but it's been this damn Labour party in power for so long that the Tories couldn't change it even if they wanted to.

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 11:57 - Jun 18 with 654 viewsartsbossbeard

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 11:57 - Jun 18 by footers

Yeah, but it's been this damn Labour party in power for so long that the Tories couldn't change it even if they wanted to.

That 80 seat majority kills things.

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 12:02 - Jun 18 with 628 viewsOldsmoker

Maybe a pub in Ipswich could do something like this pub in Liverpool.

https://www.indy100.com/news/three-bellends-pub-liverpool-boris-johnson-b1866813

Is a bellend or a helmet?

Poll: What mode is best?

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 13:31 - Jun 18 with 507 viewsBlueBadger

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 11:34 - Jun 18 by footers

Here's a question:

Look, he provides a vital voice for those with Very Real Concerns that are only otherwise heard and responded to by a tiny fraction of people including a government with an 80 seat majority, several national newspapers, one radio station and a whole TV channel.
[Post edited 18 Jun 13:57]

Ham>Lam
Poll: At what point this season is Cook going to blame it all on the players again?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 13:51 - Jun 18 with 471 viewsMattinLondon

The Tories have been in powers since 2010 - about time they do something about it - well unless he’s taking complete balls.
[Post edited 18 Jun 13:52]
I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 13:57 - Jun 18 with 446 viewsMattinLondon

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 13:31 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

Look, he provides a vital voice for those with Very Real Concerns that are only otherwise heard and responded to by a tiny fraction of people including a government with an 80 seat majority, several national newspapers, one radio station and a whole TV channel.
[Post edited 18 Jun 13:57]

I don’t know about you BB, but I’m beginning to think that these very real concerns are absolute rubbish.
I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 14:42 - Jun 18 with 383 viewsjaykay

Here's a question:

he wouldn't back ipswich getting city status. bet he will either cloaking himself in the union jack more or double down ,now he seen what happened in the by election.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 14:50 - Jun 18 with 371 viewsSpruceMoose

Here's a question:

Mate, the Tory Boys on here can't even name a single positive thing their national government has done in over a decade, let alone something in a poxy local constituency.

Pronouns: He/Him/His
Poll: Selectamod

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 15:16 - Jun 18 with 338 viewsfooters

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 14:50 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

Mate, the Tory Boys on here can't even name a single positive thing their national government has done in over a decade, let alone something in a poxy local constituency.

Very true. Still wouldn't mind hearing an answer to that one though.

Domestic policy, foreign policy, anything that isn't BREXIT?

I see Tom Hunt has done his "the courts are too soft" article again on 15:27 - Jun 18 with 325 viewseireblue

A classy thing for that Hunt to be posting today, did he say anything about how Government have failed rape victims due to cuts?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021